Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Thanks guys. I was hoping my contacts expired but no.

I'll be sitting this one out. My pink toe hates enough already with retro builds.

Who would've thought that we'd not like leather insoles .. Suppose to be quality be it seems to back fire ...

Y'all get the squeaking and uncomfortable feeling with the Haystacks too or just the greys ?

Who would've thought that we'd not like leather insoles .. Suppose to be quality be it seems to back fire ...

Y'all get the squeaking and uncomfortable feeling with the Haystacks too or just the greys ?
Haven't worn my haystacks but the greys weren't uncomfortable to me around the ankle as some said. Just at certain times would squeak alot

The haystacks are very uncomfortable and stiff, the greys too I heard but not sure. I'll have the greys next week and I'll see how the comfort level compares. The black feels good like a nice trainer. I'm guessing the blue will be stiff as well.

Last edited:
anyone with the blues want to post some on feet photos? i want to see how they look like when worn. and i don't like the pictures that are out already of it with the strap out and loose jeans. i want to see them with sweats or fitted jeans with the strap.

anyone with the blues want to post some on feet photos? i want to see how they look like when worn. and i don't like the pictures that are out already of it with the strap out and loose jeans. i want to see them with sweats or fitted jeans with the strap.
:rofl:
That's a mad specific favor you're asking for. :lol:

Last edited:
lol well i mean most of you guys wear the shoes like that anyways. like the picture above. i dont wanna see no pictures with baggy jeans with these shoes. which i think most of the people in this thread wouldn't be anyways. but the only on foot pictures of the blues online right now i can find is of baggy jeans and un-strapped. so i want to see the opposite of that. you know? lol.

not that specific. most of you are wearing that same outfit im describing already. just change your shoes and put these on. 8)

Last edited:
i haven't had the pinky toe problem or any problems with the liner being leather. I know some say its uncomfortable but its bee comfortable for me. 

The faux-leather liner doesn't play well with certain blends of socks, but otherwise it's a nice touch. I do have to say that the Mikes are easier to put on with the textile innards.

I love this model.

I'm thinking they will look like the other 3 releases but only blue, maybe that's just me

Last edited:
is it safe to say that this is the greatest luxury nike trainer of all time? lol
pimp.gif
They're up there on my list....
smokin.gif

Last edited:
lol well i mean most of you guys wear the shoes like that anyways. like the picture above. i dont wanna see no pictures with baggy jeans with these shoes. which i think most of the people in this thread wouldn't be anyways. but the only on foot pictures of the blues online right now i can find is of baggy jeans and un-strapped. so i want to see the opposite of that. you know? lol.

not that specific. most of you are wearing that same outfit im describing already. just change your shoes and put these on.
glasses.gif
Do you even know what site you are on? 
roll.gif

I have mine man. The guy I quoted and the one he quoted seem to be looking for one. I meant I was gonna be on the lookout for them. Yea my pair wasn't the best either from the restock. Gonna hit NDC customer service though. I did it for my greys and they discounted me and gave me a 20% off for my next purchase

Thanks for looking out. Appreciate it.

lol well i mean most of you guys wear the shoes like that anyways. like the picture above. i dont wanna see no pictures with baggy jeans with these shoes.which i think most of the people in this thread wouldn't be anyways. but the only on foot pictures of the blues online right now i can find is of baggy jeans and un-strapped. so i want to see the opposite of that. you know? lol.

not that specific. most of you are wearing that same outfit im describing already. just change your shoes and put these on. 8)

Do you even know what site you are on? :rofl:  

NTDENIM 4 LYFE

Go ask some hypebeast from Instagram. I'd rather see a real world on foot photo than some guy rolling up his skinny jeans jumping in a damn puddle tryna look cute.

Go ask some hypebeast from Instagram. I'd rather see a real world on foot photo than some guy rolling up his skinny jeans jumping in a damn puddle tryna look cute.
lol wth man.. I didn't mean that and since me asking that question someone just posted a picture of them wearing the sweats similar to what I asked. Pretty much what I'm asking is for a normal picture with them on feet and not with them on foot and unstrapped worn like a 2000s hip hop inspired fan. Lol was that too hard for you guys to understand and had to pick on? I was asking for a typical picture that is seen multiple times. Yeah it would just look like the others but blue but maybe I just wanna see them on foot to determine the look with the weaving on foot. I wasn't asking for no glamour pictures. Just a damn normal on foot picture just like esk221 just posted. All I wanted was just don't wear baggy jeans and leave the strap on. Wow... Just wow. Stop acting like I said something unholy on this board. That was all I mean. Act like an adult man. We're all men here. Be polite.

On this page alone there are 2 pictures that fit my description of what I asked. Just not blue. So it wouldn't be that difficult for anyone here to see and do that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom