Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

I think this is Nike's way of replacing Kanye's shoe line. If you look at the all red color way and compare it with a pair of red octobers, there is a lot of similarities between the two shoes.
Great First Post!! Never thought of that, what a great point....

look up bo jackson and dieon sanders nike shoes and you will see the similarities. not no kanye. he's not even an athlete lol. this is a football players shoes that pays homage to football heros past shoes with his luxury taste feel to them. thats all. appreciate these for what they are. materials are way better than anything kanye lol. these just a nice premium nike trainer. you gotta have a pair in person to appreciate it for what it is.

had to go ahead and get a pair of the blues for retail plus tax and shipping - if they quality is real nice on them i'm going to try to get them again on superbowl sunday. this is one silioutte i know i'll wear the hell out of. this is the only shoe i've really been wearing lately lol. :smokin need doubles of every pair.

those pictures up there from wishatl were what i needed to see. i really love this model. the blue suede just looks buttery.

Last edited:
The Haystacks I'd wear strictly with jeans. The crimson and grey work with shorts.

I've seen the black and grey pairs with shorts. They looked fine. I'll wear mine this summer with shorts and not give a ****. Y'all can fry me.

Last edited:
look up bo jackson and dieon sanders nike shoes and you will see the similarities. not no kanye. he's not even an athlete lol. this is a football players shoes that pays homage to football heros past shoes with his luxury taste feel to them. thats all. appreciate these for what they are. materials are way better than anything kanye lol. these just a nice premium nike trainer. you gotta have a pair in person to appreciate it for what it is.

had to go ahead and get a pair of the blues for retail plus tax and shipping - if they quality is real nice on them i'm going to try to get them again on superbowl sunday. this is one silioutte i know i'll wear the hell out of. this is the only shoe i've really been wearing lately lol. :smokin need doubles of every pair.

those pictures up there from wishatl were what i needed to see. i really love this model. the blue suede just looks buttery.
Where you grab them from

Congrats @PeekThaSneaks  
pimp.gif
. Obviously I saw nothing the day I went to my local spot 
laugh.gif

I keep telling y'all. Find the Foot Action or Foot Locker SKU and go to the store and order them. Most sizes can be ordered in the tan and grey pairs. I don't know about the black.

I keep telling y'all. Find the Foot Action or Foot Locker SKU and go to the store and order them. Most sizes can be ordered in the tan and grey pairs. I don't know about the black.
i tried at footlocker and none show up. it isn't in the footlocker system. only footaction i guess.. too bad i don't have a footaction in my area. :smh:

Hey guys new to the thread, but going to be trying to cop the Blue Rush's when they pop.  If I'm using the SNKRS app on the 6th is it gonna be easier than the GR on the 10th, or is there still going to be a raffle type system?  Not sure since this will be my first time using the SNKRS app to purchase a shoe and never used it to purchase a new release.

Hey guys new to the thread, but going to be trying to cop the Blue Rush's when they pop.  If I'm using the SNKRS app on the 6th is it gonna be easier than the GR on the 10th, or is there still going to be a raffle type system?  Not sure since this will be my first time using the SNKRS app to purchase a shoe and never used it to purchase a new release.
I thought snkrs was the 7th am I misunderstanding

I doubt this release will be a raffle system.  Don't think the demand for these will warrant that.

Back
Top Bottom