Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

I seen those earlier. He had zero feedback and I think I've seen those pics before. Seemed suspect.

OBJ really ? That jack wagon was caught on live TV wearing some Sleezys and you think they will give that clown a shoe ? What happen to the ppl on the Kaepernick bandwagon :rofl: to give him a sig ?

You have to have charisma or some type of unique style to really sell shoes as an NFL athlete. Victor Cruz was it before he got injured, Odell Beckham Jr. is current right now to sell a shoe. And Colin Kaepernick was an option when the 49ers were serious contenders. Dez Bryant, while i'm not a fan of his, I could see being the only other option to sell a shoe.

Last edited:
Was able to pick up the all grey joints at the outlet for $40. Was on the hash wall for 55 plus %30. Viejas outlet in case youre wondering!

Last edited:
There's a rumor that the red pair is showing up at Kohls now. I don't have any proof, just a rumor. Sounds weird but who the **** knows.

how is sizing on these? say compared to AJ1, or an air max 1? i'm a 9 in each and have narrow feet.

Knew they were gonna hit Ross. Only $40, damn. I would grab 3-4 pairs for myself if I found them.

seems like the ones pictured are a little bad quality with the glue stains on these new pairs that surfaced. and they don't come with boxes. the marshalls pairs were the whole original package. but at least theres more coming now.

A rumored sequel is in the works, i hope they are right
nerd.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom