Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

still waiting for the nikelab pairs.. those are more likely than a cruz 2. we have soft proof of that more than just word of a sequel shoe. theres no gaurantee the second model is going to look as good as this first one anyways. it might be worse. so i just want new colorways. black/white and white/white and maybe new colorways when the football season is in progress.

Same here...Haystacks were pinching the left pinky toe. 3-4 time wearing them & it was 1st time I felt that.

Yup, totally agree with all you guys on the fit.  I'm in a ****** spot because the 11.5 fits just barely and the 12 is too big.  The only ones that I can wear decently comfortably are the memory of mikes.

Yup, totally agree with all you guys on the fit.  I'm in a ****** spot because the 11.5 fits just barely and the 12 is too big.  The only ones that I can wear decently comfortably are the memory of mikes.
Yea my mikes are comfy vs the grey pair. Haystacks still ds

all the pairs with the leather sock liner are going to be uncomfortable like that. which is all of them except the Mikes, that one is just regular. you sacrifice comfort for better quality with the perforated leather.

these wouldn't be as nice without it. though. imagine them with all with a cotton sock liner instead. picture it. doesn't look as good to me.
i think they sucked at first but i worn them enough to where i don't mind them anymore. or maybe i worn them enough to where the break in. idk. i don't mind it at all.

When's the last time a colorway of a release got cancelled and the pairs went straight to the discount stores? These have become a sought-after Ross exclusive lol, even if the shoes are boxless or b-grade quality.

Wonder if Ross employees have noticed an increase in customer inflow

When's the last time a colorway of a release got cancelled and the pairs went straight to the discount stores? These have become a sought-after Ross exclusive lol, even if the shoes are boxless or b-grade quality.

Wonder if Ross employees have noticed an increase in customer inflow
Last shoe that i cared about that did that was the Paid in Full Dunk SB. They didnt stay here in the U.S. , but they showed up at nike outlets in other countries. I think the one i saw was Austrailia.

Other than that situation, i dont think thats ever happened. I think the SB issue was that it couldnt be sold in the US at all.........I lucked up and got a pair from SPOT before they actually cancelled the release and ended up selling them because i got them sz 11 knowing i needed an 11.5, smh.

Last edited:
SPoT
nthat.gif

Was able to pick up the all grey joints at the outlet for $40. Was on the hash wall for 55 plus %30. Viejas outlet in case youre wondering!
^^^ Thats a steal
Yeah considering I paid retail + $5 storage fee + 3% exchange rate for the Grey pairs. As much as I like the silo and design, the grey pair is one of the worst purchase of that year for me. Being Canadian it would have been a hassle to return them so I have kept them DS and hoping they will be sought after down the road. The black "Memory of Mike" on the other hand I was more than happy to pay retail for but even that CW went on sale. Was hoping for the white Giants CW...maybe those will pop up surprisingly?

I still don't see it. The all red and the pattern is the only similarity I see and that's nothing.
You don't see the similarities between the Nike Yeezy and the Nike Cruz? Really? Take a look at the sole, they are fairly identical. They are both heel Air. Then the placement of the strap. Yes they are different looking strap but they are in same location. 3rd is the upper design. Cruz has the quilted look whereas the Yeezy has the lizard skin but that is similar not identical.

Back
Top Bottom