Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

They both look good to me but I doubt I'll get either. I like the black a lot but that white sole gonna look awful after 2-3 times so I'm good. The all white is nice but I doubt I'll wear them. Mad plain.

Definitely bringing these out because he's back to ballin
Looks like 3M on the laces, im a sucker for 3M on an all black sneaker.. Nice change of pace from the MoM

Should I cop those black/whites or the cyber Monday 3s that aren't releasing on cyber Monday anymore?

need to double up on these. but i'll wait a second to get them under retail. i bought all the others for retail so i need to pace myself.. but i know i'm going to buy on release date cause i just can't help myself. haha. need these. make more colors! and put the spikes on them for an all black and off white too in premium. i would cop those in a heartbeat

Perfect for summer 
smokin.gif

The white ones look proper but how long can you keep white suede clean? The black ones should have been murdered out IMO would have been nice.

Last edited:
You know the white pair if released in summer would have probably sold more but with all the NMD/Yeezy/adidas and boost hype during the summer would be hard to sell at retail. But the adidas/boost hype will be year round.

These been popping up everywhere in nike outlets and discount racks in footlocker.eu...all out here...lowest price I seen was 50 euros

Y'all like the pink pair? I would pay retail for them. Only 50 pairs, auction starts at $1000 and buy it now is $2000.

Back
Top Bottom