Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

this video was misleading in the title. I guess the artic orange color is the last colorway thats in the works but apparently there's talks of a chicago bears colorway possibly. doesn't sound too convincing though.

Told y'all they were in talks. They're prolly gonna go with a completely new shoe :frown: I have faith tho the man designed a fine shoe. However if he makes a next shoe I think it's gonna be a performance shoe. Nike might want to play it safe this time around doing that. If Cruz could he'd release the red colour way it seems but he doesn't have much say in the matter.... At least that's what I got from this and the breakfast club interviews.

Thinking about letting my Haystacks go. I don't really wear them. Might wait until fall and see if I wear them more this year.

Just copped a 2nd pair of the black suede jonts $40 @ City Gear. Only my size was left. Best steal Ive seen.

He hurt his knee in the last game. Don't know the severity of it. I think he's probably done.

I'm still looking for the Rose Gold pair. They're pretty much FSR on every site but I haven't seen them under $100 yet. They're not selling, I'm coppin once I see $50-$60 for the collection.

I finally got the bones/sails today from JJ, now i need the greys and reds.... And the reds probably will never happen :smh::frown:::

Last edited:
Good lookin' out on the Shiekh shoes. The code didn't work. But BYESUMR did for 10% off. Anyway, I made the purchase then right after, the page said that my items weren't in stock. My order is processing though. Did this happen to anyone else?

Not bad.

Attachments

• IMG_20171017_224056035_LL.jpg
    IMG_20171017_224056035_LL.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 44
My pair finally arrived, I used to get my **** from Villa next day but now it takes a week.

This color is weird and unique. Not a big fan, my least favorite color.

Now I got all the official pairs except the wolf grey so I gotta see if I can track down a pair for a decent price.

Still looking for the red pair on eBay all the time, no luck.

IMG_0306.JPG

if they were to ever do one, they have to fix the comfort part of this shoe. it doesn't bother you guys?

It's because it based on the Air Trainer 1 and for many people, that means it is a "Pinky Toe Killer". Which is weird because I think my feet is fairly narrow. Maybe I should have gone up a half but then these shoes would look too big on me. But yeah I think this shoe was a great looking shoe with material but was uncomfortable especially on the front lateral side. Also Cruz's injury and on-field performance didnt help hype up and sell the shoe. These were one of the few signatures that I paid retail for... and I bought 2 of them.

Back
Top Bottom