Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

I think JimmyJazz had the black ones for 49.99 for a sale.  I don't know if it was a 48 hours one, but i picked the black and another blue each for 49.99 plus shipping  
Thanks but the 13's are sold out as usual :frown:

By the way if anyone could point me in the direction of the blue pair in a 13 for under 100$ then I would be really grateful !!!

they are clean and that $40 price was tempting, but I knew I wouldn't be able to keep them looking sexy for long
laugh.gif

same reason why I'm shook to unDS my Hare 7s

will he even have a 2nd shoe ?
I just came in here to say, he's currently working with Nike to release another shoe. No word on whether or not it'll be the same one or a different model entirely. I actually heard this from a good friend he works the marketing division for Nike Branding. He said Victor and his team want to continue their relationship with Nike and that they're doing photoshoots with the Cruz's but he didn't say which publications or shoes.

My guess is that he's gonna do one more Air Cruz model for the Bears and then see if he can negotiate with Nike based on the success of them for a second model.

Aye but having talks is one thing, but actually getting an agreement is another. He can have as many meetings as he want but it's still up to Nike. My guess is that he re-releases the Red joints as a quick strike as a summer release to see how it goes and then a new shoe for the Bears (for the fall).

But like I said, it's one thing to have "talks" it's another question tho whether something materialises or not.

Damn, how much and from where?

They're rare on eBay and the only ones I see on there are like $300-$400.

I'd be interested in finding the wheats at Ross. I've done well on the other colors I want sans the red pair.

Nice pickup Ballerific ! Ross seems to be the place to go to find these on steep discount, they are pretty much unavailable on every site

Last edited by a moderator:

this video was misleading in the title. I guess the artic orange color is the last colorway thats in the works but apparently there's talks of a chicago bears colorway possibly. doesn't sound too convincing though.

I'd be interested in finding the wheats at Ross. I've done well on the other colors I want sans the red pair.

I would like to get a come up on crisp pair of haystacks for cheap too. I'm mad that I did an exchange on my orginal pair from Jimmy Jazz. They were crispy as hell, but I thought I needed a bigger size. Did an exchange but only checked one shoe. The other pair was creased to hell and mad stains. Went back to get my og pair and it was gone. Went to another Jimmy Jazz and they only had two pairs left in my size. I had to mix and match for a decent pair. One shoe is crisp the other is creased up. The worst part is I ended up with the same size I had from the beginning :smh:

Back
Top Bottom