Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

true that. y'all should see the kobe and lebron homers 

I wanted Wheats but I'm going to past. I just copped Flax Hi's & I got Wheat Bobbito's. But the grey & blue colorways I need. Nice shoe

Trying hard as **** to say no to the wheat pair. Never been a fan of wheat sneaks. These look damn good though. ****

Seen em in person and tried them on, they are nice, guy was a reseller and trying to charge me 3 bills tho so i passed, what will the release numbers look like on these? Safe to wait until release date?
Thanks family

The wheats look like heat, but I'm going to still pass. I need those all red and the all blue Air Cruz though!

I can't wear timbs so wheat Nikes are my timbs 
nthat.gif

Seen em in person and tried them on, they are nice, guy was a reseller and trying to charge me 3 bills tho so i passed, what will the release numbers look like on these? Safe to wait until release date?
Thanks family
Yes you can wait. For all colors except red.

Thanks family

Did you go TTS? How's sizing?

Last edited:
Shouldn't a size 10 fit snug if you wear a size 10.5/11 though?? :rolleyes

Not all shoes are cut the same smart guy, i have few kicks in my collection that are a size 10, but fit fine, namely my yeezy 750 boosts

These shoes look like a mix of every best selling Nike signature collection in one, Bo Jackson's, Jordan 4's and Yeezy 2's!

Last edited:
Not all shoes are cut the same smart guy, i have few kicks in my collection that are a size 10, but fit fine, namely my yeezy 750 boosts

Just was going off of what you said which was you're "normally a 10.5/11" but you went to try on a size 10?
I'm a size 9 or 9.5 "because all shoes aren't cut the same" but I don't go to a shoe store and ask for an 8.5 when I know I wear a 9 or 9.5 then say the shoe a half size smaller than I typically wear fits snug and be puzzled why :lol:

Last edited:
These shoes look like a mix of every best selling Nike signature collection in one, Bo Jackson's, Jordan 4's and Yeezy 2's!
I see the Jordan 4s hard... those wheats are calling me something serious

I starting not to care about the reds anymore

It's just a Bo Jackson with a big *** strap. I'm still attempting to cop bc those are some of my favorite shoes but the shoe itself is far from original.

Back
Top Bottom