Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

omg look at victor just standing with his arm on aaron. his calves might break again. smh retire victor 

haha this talk is funny. Do any of you Cruz/Giants fans remember how bad he was before the injury last year? ya'll shouldnt be caring what hes doing outside of football. Not to mention, dudes a human being. let him live life

He was having an off year but he wasn't garbage. He would be our second best WR today if he had that same type of season. I'm a big fan of the wheat pair but I can't see me wearing these over constructs in the winter time.

Like someone else said, the blue should have the spikes like the others.

In for these. Forgot all about these releasing. Can't wait tho. Nike really got it right wit these....

Last edited:
I always wonder which will come 1st, Air Cruz release or VC suiting up. And to a lesser extent who returns 1st, VC or JPP.

Those black ones are looking real good in that pic. I will be coppin on release day.

So sick of seeing Ronnie do all these poses and self promotion. I know it's biz but he tweets so much with kith. Product will sell if it's quality or in Kith case garbage. Like I said I get it it's biz. But every collab or new kith gear he says dope it is or how it changed the game. Let speak for itself. U don't see other brands do collabs and say how they are game changers etc. let it speak for itself. You can post pics and descriptions but u don't need to ride yourself. Sorry for rant seeing him want to blow Cruz set me off.

Cruz kix are sick as I mean he only bit trainers and yeezys basically. But great colors and I'm a sucker for kix with straps

Repped for that rant lol. Ronnie is a Gemini like me and we are known to be a bit show-offs in everything we do (Kanye West is also a Gemini). I get him though.

So sick of seeing Ronnie do all these poses and self promotion. I know it's biz but he tweets so much with kith. Product will sell if it's quality or in Kith case garbage. Like I said I get it it's biz. But every collab or new kith gear he says dope it is or how it changed the game. Let speak for itself. U don't see other brands do collabs and say how they are game changers etc. let it speak for itself. You can post pics and descriptions but u don't need to ride yourself. Sorry for rant seeing him want to blow Cruz set me off.

Cruz kix are sick as I mean he only bit trainers and yeezys basically. But great colors and I'm a sucker for kix with straps

This really makes no sense to me . Why wouldn't you do as much self promotion for your own stuff ?? How is this pic self promotion ? blow Cruz ??? They kick it often and you will probably see Cruz promote kith more then any other brand . Even more then the brands that actually pay him money to endorse their brands .

Sorry for rant seeing him want to blow Cruz set me off.
I sense jealousy 
wink.gif

Dude he has a calf injury, but yet he's going to an event on Mercer where he will be standing and walking around when he should be resting that calf and be suited up and ready to play against the Saints on Sunday. If he isn't playing on Sunday that tells me where his priorities are. I'm a Giants fan so this is disheartening.
I think he knows what is further hurting him lol. He can take care of himself

People up here acting like having an injury equates to being on house arrest :lol:

Last edited:
I guess it's just me but that leather on the toe ruins the black CW for me. I like the show but I'm only copping of i don't have to camp or pay ridiculous prices for them.

I see people saying grey market for these, but just cant see fakes being produced this early. The chinese steal pairs all the time from factories. So many people paranoid with no box or no stamp code.

Back
Top Bottom