Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Everyone please keep this updated with all the stuff you find locally.  I'm on the west coast so ain't really anything releasing over here too much.

These shoes are released very weirdly.  Apparently some champs got the reds and what not but they're sending them back? Man, wish we would know for sure if they were actually gonna release in the future or not.

If the reds came out it would be extremely limited i heard. No release is set in stone. Its a mystery, all speculation. All the cruz's are great quality though!

Just came back from getting my pair of Haystacks. I struck out at FL, FA, and DTLR in White Marsh MD. For any of you guys in Maryland Jimmy Jazz at Eastpoint mall has the Haystacks price is $150.

Jimmy Jazz in Mondawin says they have both Wolf grey and Haystacks full size run. I'll wait to cop the wolf grey after the holiday.

Damn if I can be one of the lucky ones.. Them Reds are fire.

Last edited:
Damn if I can be one of the lucky ones.. Them Reds are fire.
Let me know if you seem them in that area  
nerd.gif
  i looked here, but nothing

Picked up my pair of Haystack from my boy.. Quality is great but the shoe seems kind of stiff to me. Might have to wear these a couple of time.

Haven't checked this thread in 2 days but I'm about to go to my local Jimmy Jazz and see if they have the red or grey's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom