Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Really might have to go to the mall tonight which I was trying to avoid at all costs....

Need the Greys.

I couldnt bring myself to pull the trigg on DTLR, between tax and 10$ shipping im good.... Hopefully i can find a pair on the bay closer to what im willing to pay...

Only wheat's I wear are Timbs, but I'm copping the Blk/Yeezy red ones in Jan. & the all blue ones in Feb.

I had an extra pair from one of my runners.. Swapped it but preferred flats instead.

Last edited:
It's just stupid how Nike is handling this release, the old carrot on the string trick.... You get close they just snatch it away a little bit more

Does anyone else feel like the shoe is mad stiff? I love them but I guess the break in is gonna take a minute.

My homegirl surprised me with a pair of wheats, she did a meet up with the seller at a local mall..... Dude claim they were DS, but he tried on one shoe.... I looked them over. Dude tried on both shoes and wore them. Friggin flex wrinkles on the side of both toe boxes... It is what is at this point

My homegirl surprised me with a pair of wheats, she did a meet up with the seller at a local mall..... Dude claim they were DS, but he tried on one shoe.... I looked them over. Dude tried on both shoes and wore them. Friggin flex wrinkles on the side of both toe boxes... It is what is at this point
Lmao @flex wrinkles.....
sorry to hear though

Got the greys in from jj. Looks dope in hand, well designed and nice materials. My tts size fits good, as a wide flat footer, will keep it unstrapped as I like it. Straight to feet, I will be giving it a test drive tonight, so far it feels like most trainers of old. It's a bit bulky and the front strap is larger than I'd prefer and the straps doesn't seem to cover the velcro all the way. So far, so good. :nthat:

Last edited:
So, got these in - good quality, nice looking shoe.  BUUUTTT, I can't stand that the mid strap is short so if you're wearing them, you see some of the "dance to greatness" wording....  

Back
Top Bottom