Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

They didn't. They had to be taken down and sent back. Maybe two pairs were sold but nonetheless it probably means a fair amount were made and either release is delayed or they'll pop up at outlets at some point

I'm all in for the reds.

So I wore these to the mall yesterday. I was concerned about reading how stiff these were. After about 10 minutes of wear, I could not feel the stiffness and thought they were quite comfortable. Maybe its because my favorite shoe to wear currently is my 2012 WC IV's. As much as I like the look of them, those are stiff. So wearing the Cruz felt like a dream compared to those.

Also While I was at the mall, I noticed a lot of people checking out the kicks. I live in San Antonio and I don't believe the shoes released locally. I had a few guys stop and ask what shoes I was wearing. Since it wasn't such a wide release I'm guessing there are some folks that have no idea that these released.

I need reds...

2012 white cements are the most stiff kick in my collection

For me it's the black toe 14's from last year

But these to me are just similar to trainer 3's. Kicks with straps have always been pretty stiff to me out the box. Huarache's are the only ones that are ok.

I wore the Haystack for a 7 hour Blacl Friday shift (I work at the Meridian, Idaho Nike FS) and the comfort was good until about 6 hours in. Definitely a solid sneaker with the effort and materials put into it. But not a sneaker to wear if you're on your feet all day.

Reading is fundamental..

They didn't. They had to be taken down and sent back. Maybe two pairs were sold but nonetheless it probably means a fair amount were made and either release is delayed or they'll pop up at outlets at some point

You Stated They Didn't Release In Any Stores.....

Two Members Here Posted In Hand Pictures Of Them So YES They Did Release At At Least One Store. The Picture Of The Store I Posted Supposedly Had Only 2 Pairs On Display And Ended Up Giving Customers There At The Grand Open The Cold Shoulder I Know.

Now, Were The Masses Able To Eat?

Thats A Different Story!

Last edited:
So I wore these to the mall yesterday. I was concerned about reading how stiff these were. After about 10 minutes of wear, I could not feel the stiffness and thought they were quite comfortable. Maybe its because my favorite shoe to wear currently is my 2012 WC IV's. As much as I like the look of them, those are stiff. So wearing the Cruz felt like a dream compared to those.

Also While I was at the mall, I noticed a lot of people checking out the kicks. I live in San Antonio and I don't believe the shoes released locally. I had a few guys stop and ask what shoes I was wearing. Since it wasn't such a wide release I'm guessing there are some folks that have no idea that these released.

I need reds...

Congrats man. Mine come in on Tuesday and will definitely get some play right away.

You Stated They Didn't Release In Any Stores.....

Two Members Here Posted In Hand Pictures Of Them So YES They Did Release At At Least One Store. The Picture Of The Store I Posted Supposedly Had Only 2 Pairs On Display And Ended Up Giving Customers There At The Grand Open The Cold Shoulder I Know.

Now, Were The Masses Able To Eat?

Thats A Different Story!
that doesn't mean they released, it means a store sold some they should have.  I would hate to see how you interpret the constitution lol

I'm in for the Blacks & infrared, blue, and red Air Cruz. My only complaint is that I wish they made the buckles on the all red ones gold instead of metallic. That would have set the shoe off so much more. Red and gold go just like blue and metallic.

The story of those reds are a few pages back. Dude went to cop and the employees looked for them in the back couldnt find the second pair. They then threw the challenge flag. Play reviewed and shoes overturned back to nike with no sales. Those pairs never sold.

You sure? I saw a size 6 on ebay those are fake?
thats what the guy at sneaker room store told me where cruz was for the launch.  They had a pretty strong supply there so I would imagine they had all sizes and they were 7-15.  I imagine a 6 might exist but more likely one of those unicorn non released pairs

The story of those reds are a few pages back. Dude went to cop and the employees looked for them in the back couldnt find the second pair. They then threw the challenge flag. Play reviewed and shoes overturned back to nike with no sales. Those pairs never sold.
Haha, someone's been watching football all day! I like it, thumbs up! GO HAWKS

Thnx for telling, since it was hard for them to comprehend lol

Damn, I think DTLR just Cancelled my order from last week?

The $ is back in my paypal with not email or anything of cancelation?

Damn, I think DTLR just Cancelled my order from last

The $ is back in my paypal with not email or anything of cancelation?

Depending on your bank a lot of times when you place an order online it is deducted from your account but the money is actually still in pending status. Sometimes once the order clears pending the money shows back in the account or the charge disappears all together for a moment but is usually deducted the next business day. So make sure you don't spend any of that money that came back into your account because 9 out of 10 your order's not canceled and the money will be taken back out the next business day, once the transaction has officially posted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom