Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

You're right. Still a gem though. We don't get that stuff here. I hope we get a few more color ways.. Even the wolf grey is growing on me. I kinda wanna grab a pair now. I'll grab it for the right price.

You're right. Still a gem though. We don't get that stuff here. I hope we get a few more color ways.. Even the wolf grey is growing on me. I kinda wanna grab a pair now. I'll grab it for the right price.

It's just a return so you probably have no clue what gets returned where you are to be honest.
Employees and frequents tend to eat on those types of deals.

Man i need the blues for retail. I just cant fade paying extra before release date on these

Feb 10th is the slated release date for the blues? When you say 'blues should be everywhere' are assuming NDC, FTL, Footaction, etc or will release details come out closer to the release date?

Man i need the blues for retail. I just cant fade paying extra before release date on these
Im sayin...I paid a little above retail for all but 1 since I dont get them where Im at.....want these at retail or no go

How have they been dropping them online? Is it the same system as Jordans or something different.

I wonder what scale people that sell them early base it on.. The black and Crimson early was less than how much the blues are right now but the blacks are supposed to be more limited and was a quick strike and the blues as people said will be widely available but they're more expensive? So I wonder if it is true that there's more of these. But it seems like more places are getting the blue than the blacks already. This is just kinda backwards right now lol. Just based on assumptions.

I wonder what scale people that sell them early base it on.. The black and Crimson early was less than how much the blues are right now but the blacks are supposed to be more limited and was a quick strike and the blues as people said will be widely available but they're more expensive? So I wonder if it is true that there's more of these. But it seems like more places are getting the blue than the blacks already. This is just kinda backwards right now lol. Just based on assumptions.

Yeah it is pretty interesting. What's the MSRP on the Blues? Maybe higher price because of the better quality suede? Idk. I'm slowly feeling the Blues...Wish the silver wings were releasing still.

I hope Nike sees there is a following for this sneaker and that they continue to collab with Cruz in color ways. It'll be sad if the All Blues are the last pair Nike releases. If so, it would be neat if they did offer the shoe through NikeID with some good options. But we'll wait and see.

Yeah it is pretty interesting. What's the MSRP on the Blues? Maybe higher price because of the better quality suede? Idk. I'm slowly feeling the Blues...Wish the silver wings were releasing still.

I hope Nike sees there is a following for this sneaker and that they continue to collab with Cruz in color ways. It'll be sad if the All Blues are the last pair Nike releases. If so, it would be neat if they did offer the shoe through NikeID with some good options. But we'll wait and see.
p
They're $150 like the haystacks cause it's a PRM. Just $5 more than the black pair. I really hope the blue isn't the last color way coming out on this model. It's too good of a silhouette to only have 4 colors. ID would be cool but then idk if they would use nice materials like how the release pairs are. IDs are usually less quality and it might ruin this shoe.. All of the color ways have used pretty good materials so far and that's the selling point for me, a nice shape with nice materials, quality is pretty good for a Nike shoe. If these were made with lower quality materials idk if I'd want them. They would be too plain with bad materials. It would ruin the model for me. Unless they only use premium materials on this model.

p
They're $150 like the haystacks cause it's a PRM. Just $5 more than the black pair. I really hope the blue isn't the last color way coming out on this model. It's too good of a silhouette to only have 4 colors. ID would be cool but then idk if they would use nice materials like how the release pairs are. IDs are usually less quality and it might ruin this shoe.. All of the color ways have used pretty good materials so far and that's the selling point for me, a nice shape with nice materials, quality is pretty good for a Nike shoe. If these were made with lower quality materials idk if I'd want them. They would be too plain with bad materials. It would ruin the model for me. Unless they only use premium materials on this model.
agreed, nike id would ruin them especially from a quality stand point which is the best part of the shoe and a big selling point. These sneakers won't be appreciated by the mass until after the line is discontinued and people realized what a quality shoe these were. 

For you "resellers" out there, what's your projection on the Black/crimson in lets say 2 years if no more of these were made. I'm talking dead stock of course. Just an idea of your prediction... 

For you "resellers" out there, what's your projection on the Black/crimson in lets say 2 years if no more of these were made. I'm talking dead stock of course. Just an idea of your prediction... 

I'm gonna go with why does it matter....

I don't think the rush blue will be all that hard to pick up.  If you were able to pick up the crimson pair, I think it should be about the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom