Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Only CW I'm passing on is the blue. And blue is my favorite color 
laugh.gif
. I just can't get down with that woven? material. Hate the look of it

For you "resellers" out there, what's your projection on the Black/crimson in lets say 2 years if no more of these were made. I'm talking dead stock of course. Just an idea of your prediction... 

Please leave this thread out of the reselling conversation. This shoe is a hidden gem to some of us. Do not want this shoe to be ruined by the mainstream.

agreed, nike id would ruin them especially from a quality stand point which is the best part of the shoe and a big selling point. These sneakers won't be appreciated by the mass until after the line is discontinued and people realized what a quality shoe these were. 
I didn't like this shoe until I got the haystacks in hand and saw how nice the quality was. This shoe is pretty under the radar and the quaker of the materials were the selling point for me. I'm glad that few know of this shoe so the few of us that know them can truly appreciate them for what they are the right way. All of the colorways are around retail do if you really like the shoe you'd be able to get it without stress. It is a good looking shoe on foot. Meant to be worn and enjoyed. It is exciting to find a quality Nike shoe with not much hype. Let's the real ones get them. We don't get quality materials from nike much anymore.

finally the pair ive been waiting for. Hope these are easy to get like everything else has been so far

Saw the blue pair at a mom and pop for retail today. Not bad at all will be my first pair if I have time before closing today or after the weekend.

i think most of us can agree that the woven material is not as nice as the spikes. if they had the same pattern on the blues as the rest of them it wou;d've looks way better. but the woven material without the nike swoosh on the side of them kinda works in a different way. i don't think it would work on any other color of the shoe as it would with this blue.

Those blue suede shoes look dope but my simple self can't pull off bright all one color kicks. Really feeling that each color has it's own subtle differences.

the black custom would be okay if the blacked out the midsole as well instead of leaving it white.
the red sole one is horrible though. bad custom. it could've been done better and looked decent but those :smh:

Speaking only of the woven material themselves. Not hard to comprehend

View media item 1888596
You obviously know nothing about Balenciagas. Just stick to talking about the plastic leather Nikes you're used to instead of pretending to know about a high-end brand based off one picture you found on the internet. That's obviously too hard for you to comprehend.

Last edited:
You obviously know nothing about Balenciagas. Just stick to talking about the plastic leather Nikes you're used to instead of pretending to know about a high-end brand based off one picture you found on the internet. That's obviously too hard for you to comprehend.
I dont think the hostility is necessary brah

Back
Top Bottom