VIDEO CONSEQUENCE speaks on his beef with PUSHA T ... claims pusha sent a shot on "MY GOD"

laugh.gif
@ the reaching. %+!% outta here...

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Didnt even know they were beefin
laugh.gif
Me either and then I see Pusha talking about it like this is so stupid.

Cons falling out with Kanye is probably the real problem. He saw what happened with 'Fest and thought he wouldn't get done like that.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Cons making no distinction between how Last Supper was said when he tried to explain the difference. Now I think he just got a problem with Pusha and is picking on him.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Didnt even know they were beefin
laugh.gif
Me either and then I see Pusha talking about it like this is so stupid.

Cons falling out with Kanye is probably the real problem. He saw what happened with 'Fest and thought he wouldn't get done like that.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Cons making no distinction between how Last Supper was said when he tried to explain the difference. Now I think he just got a problem with Pusha and is picking on him.

I wanna say Cons started falling out with 'Ye around the time Amber got involved with the camp.....

I wanna say Cons started falling out with 'Ye around the time Amber got involved with the camp.....

i would love to hear these dudes go back to back on wax...haven't witnessed a good battle in hip-hop, nowdays we just just got ross vs 50 and nicki vs kim....but pusha will eat cons alive...

i would love to hear these dudes go back to back on wax...haven't witnessed a good battle in hip-hop, nowdays we just just got ross vs 50 and nicki vs kim....but pusha will eat cons alive...

Not saying that Pusha wouldn't win but Consequence would definitely put up a fight...dude has bars.

Not saying that Pusha wouldn't win but Consequence would definitely put up a fight...dude has bars.

Back
Top Bottom