VIDEO CONSEQUENCE speaks on his beef with PUSHA T ... claims pusha sent a shot on "MY GOD"

Cons is a good artisit tho its sad he never blew up crazy cause i love his music but i dont know whats going on with them not tryna push more albums for dude. this whole beef thing is dumb its nothing serious to get angry over like that if he was cool with push like that he wouldnt really care or if he did he could of just addressed the situation behind the scene you know.

I dont know how many people have seen this cypher with 50 , Cons , Noreaga and Punchline

Cons is a good artisit tho its sad he never blew up crazy cause i love his music but i dont know whats going on with them not tryna push more albums for dude. this whole beef thing is dumb its nothing serious to get angry over like that if he was cool with push like that he wouldnt really care or if he did he could of just addressed the situation behind the scene you know.

I dont know how many people have seen this cypher with 50 , Cons , Noreaga and Punchline

remember reading an article where consequence said something along the lines of "i got 50 and kanye behind me, if i don't blow i have no one to blame but myself"

remember reading an article where consequence said something along the lines of "i got 50 and kanye behind me, if i don't blow i have no one to blame but myself"

Always hoped Cons would get the recognition he deserves, the way labels are now I'm not so sure that will happen (with the mainstream at least).
To the fans of Cons and Big Sean, have you ever heard a 'Ye line and thought, "Consequence wrote that" or "Big Sean wrote that one" ? On occasion some lines seem to good to be true to be coming from Kanye.

I find it funny they had a falling out near the end of the year, it shows in H.A.M. ........

Always hoped Cons would get the recognition he deserves, the way labels are now I'm not so sure that will happen (with the mainstream at least).
To the fans of Cons and Big Sean, have you ever heard a 'Ye line and thought, "Consequence wrote that" or "Big Sean wrote that one" ? On occasion some lines seem to good to be true to be coming from Kanye.

I find it funny they had a falling out near the end of the year, it shows in H.A.M. ........

lyrics aint all that matters... nobody checkin for cons... period... _ has no chance of selling anything in mainstream...

lyrics aint all that matters... nobody checkin for cons... period... _ has no chance of selling anything in mainstream...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

And Pusha does?
laugh.gif

What is this post in response to anyway? Who is saying Movie On Demands 2 is going to be internet platinum? I mean dudes are talking about a rap battle. You seem to always be quick to make the same tired post of lyrics don't matter that you forget when they do matter. It's a terrible mentality for a rapper.

And Pusha does?
laugh.gif

What is this post in response to anyway? Who is saying Movie On Demands 2 is going to be internet platinum? I mean dudes are talking about a rap battle. You seem to always be quick to make the same tired post of lyrics don't matter that you forget when they do matter. It's a terrible mentality for a rapper.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

And Pusha does?
laugh.gif

i said they're not all that matters not that they dont matter and what good is a battle gonna do either of them?

pusha t wont sell crazy but he'd prolly recoup his album budget at least... he's known... the clipse have a gold album... consequence aint marketable at all...

and im not a rapper btw...

And Pusha does?
laugh.gif

i said they're not all that matters not that they dont matter and what good is a battle gonna do either of them?

pusha t wont sell crazy but he'd prolly recoup his album budget at least... he's known... the clipse have a gold album... consequence aint marketable at all...

And Pusha does?
laugh.gif

Yeah cuz that's what everyone thinks when they decide to get in to a rap battle. What is this gonna do for me. What did the shots at Wayne do for the Clipse?

And for the record lyrics are all that matter in a rap battle. I mean this topic is obviously leaning towards that. Not a competition of who will sell the most or some opinionated argument about who makes better music.
Now we talking about who is slightly more marketable than the other
laugh.gif
Clipse had a gold album when rappers were still regularly going platinum: 2002. Don't tell me about who's known and who's not marketable cuz you know Pusha aint pushing #s with his debut. Recoup his album budget?
laugh.gif
I bet Cons could do the same with the right distribution deal.
Oh ok. So you're an artist that raps? or occasionally sings (w/ help of auto tune)?

And Pusha does?
laugh.gif

Yeah cuz that's what everyone thinks when they decide to get in to a rap battle. What is this gonna do for me. What did the shots at Wayne do for the Clipse?

And for the record lyrics are all that matter in a rap battle. I mean this topic is obviously leaning towards that. Not a competition of who will sell the most or some opinionated argument about who makes better music.
Now we talking about who is slightly more marketable than the other
laugh.gif
Clipse had a gold album when rappers were still regularly going platinum: 2002. Don't tell me about who's known and who's not marketable cuz you know Pusha aint pushing #s with his debut. Recoup his album budget?
laugh.gif
I bet Cons could do the same with the right distribution deal.
Oh ok. So you're an artist that raps? or occasionally sings (w/ help of auto tune)?

Originally Posted by RedMan

I thought everyone signed to GOOD Music was signed to another too.
they are. its an imprint, not a label. Cudi is on Universal, Big Sean & CyHi are on Def Jam, Common is Geffen, etc.

Originally Posted by RedMan

I thought everyone signed to GOOD Music was signed to another too.
they are. its an imprint, not a label. Cudi is on Universal, Big Sean & CyHi are on Def Jam, Common is Geffen, etc.

Back
Top Bottom