VIDEO South Carolina officer shoots fleeing man in back 8 times, plants taser on him (pedestrian cat

disgusted and sickened at the whole ordeal. Especially in the transparent bias by the NY times when writing that article...horrifying. Will never purchase or support the NY times in any way from here on 

Last edited:
In the comments

"Imagine how many less shootings there would be if blacks followed the law"

"Imagine how many cops would go to jail if they were all video recorded"

:burn

:pimp:

The thing is, the other cop that showed up is/looks black, and did NOTHING when he planted that stun gun next to him. This is where the line gets blurred, this is about police brutality and a license to kill.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone should make a go fund me for the cop's defense team then give the money to the guy's kids.

So this whole "fearing for my life" thing is no longer going to fly hopefully. To bad Mike Browns killer wasnt video taped,

i live in charleston and north charleston is like a whole other world.

its predominantly black and poor, i wouldnt go out and "protest" like in ferguson, the cops here dont play that ish.

they will be all too eager to go huntin for brothas.

i heard they also chased a dude and he ended up jumping in the river nearby.

i will say this, i have yet to be pulled over, but i have been followed in my apartments, but being the street cat i am.

he lost sight of me all the while i had a close eye on him 
devil.gif

Last edited:
Call me soft or w/e but I couldn't even stomach to watch the video... I'm sorry..

This is disgusting.. Without the video he's hero man.. Smh

Props to the camera man being at the ready..

This endless cycle is sad, disrespectful and pathetic.. They not even pretending to care

The klan traded their hoodies for badges...and black folk turned in their blue and red bandanas for the same badge. A gang is a gang no matter which way you slice it

So this whole "fearing for my life" thing is no longer going to fly hopefully. To bad Mike Browns killer wasnt video taped,

I hope that sorry excuse ends too man.

When is it gonna be federally mandated for ALL officers to wear cameras? A videotape and Mike Brown is a martyr and not a statistic right now.. Might even still be alive..

Cowards..

The page is no longer active, they shut it down.

they'll have to find other options to help fund police brutality

When is it gonna be federally mandated for ALL officers to wear cameras? A videotape and Mike Brown is a martyr and not a statistic right now.. Might even still be alive..

Cowards..
You know they will fight it to the ends of the earth.

Did I just see him drop that taser? Guy is slick, almost like a routine for him.

Cowards..
You know they will fight it to the ends of the earth.

Did I just see him drop that taser? Guy is slick, almost like a routine for him.
like the ol sprinkle some crack on em trick.

cops are the worst man, its crazy how they look at brown and black dudes.

its a sport to them, on the weekends they shoot deer and during the week they shoot minorities.

i get tired of hearing from people that come from priviledge that nothing will happen if you arent doing bad things, 

today i saw one cop over a bridge with his radar gun and underneath the piglets were just nabbin folks,

the cops here are useless.

I don't really agree w/ attempting to run, because nothing good will ever come from that.

W/ that being sad, this cop is a complete scum.

The feared for his life thing is just comedy because 1, dude was running away from you and 2, it looks like the "stolen" taser was planted.

The charge is w/e, a conviction would be nice but we all know how that goes.

i live in charleston and north charleston is like a whole other world.

its predominantly black and poor, i wouldnt go out and "protest" like in ferguson, the cops here dont play that ish.

they will be all too eager to go huntin for brothas.

i heard they also chased a dude and he ended up jumping in the river nearby.

i will say this, i have yet to be pulled over, but i have been followed in my apartments, but being the street cat i am.

he lost sight of me all the while i had a close eye on him :evil:  

I was in north charleston not that long ago. Seems like ever city the area of poverty is the same. Unfortunate

North Charleston city officials are probably clearing out their emails as we speak
NCPD they are quite nasty.. also.. they are around in unmarked mustangs.. that are tricked out.. and boy oh boy.. they catch em!!! they ahve like 8 of em too

I don't really agree w/ attempting to run, because nothing good will ever come from that.

W/ that being sad, this cop is a complete scum.

The feared for his life thing is just comedy because 1, dude was running away from you and 2, it looks like the "stolen" taser was planted.

The charge is w/e, a conviction would be nice but we all know how that goes.

Back
Top Bottom