VIDEO South Carolina officer shoots fleeing man in back 8 times, plants taser on him (pedestrian cat

This is so ****** man. Like others said, the cop was so damn casual about it. He didn't even make an attempt to pursue the guy (who did not appear to be moving/running quickly at all). If he really did fear for his life (obviously that's a b.s. excuse/lie), he is ridiculously calm under pressure. Smoothly and calmly pulled his gun out and shot. RIP to the victim. At least the video helped this make national news, though as we've learned, that sadly doesn't mean it'll help justice to be served in the end.

Man, this video ruined my entire day. One of the most ****** up things I've seen in a while.

Thank god for that witness recording the situation, otherwise that piece of **** would've gotten away with it. I'm really getting sick of this ********, like I'm legit in my feelings right now.

The video was obviously taken with a Obamaphone brah

Just like in Ferguson, the liberal left just want to slander our brave men and women in blue

-Takes a slip of dat Diet Racism, scratch that, it is dat new Racism Zero.

With all the ignorance and hatred of regular racism, but with none of the calories, self awareness, or guilt. :smokin

Last edited:
gofundme page shut down

They might have to take their efforts to the deep web

Last edited:
Horrible. But even if it's on video they still get away with it.
If this is on video and there's a chance he gets away with it, what's the point of required cameras on all officers?

There will always be a loophole/reason.

I am saddened by the death but with the unbelievable deference police officers get in the Justice system as compared to everyone else leads me to believe that nothing will come of this.

I see him doing 15-20. Very bad move and it was all caught in camera. Get this scum off the street.

Born and raised here in the Charleston area and it's pretty well known about the racist NCPD. They'll literally call you the N word to your face.

I'm just thankful someone caught this on tape. RIP Mr. Scott...

Man im jus glad im grown now. If i was younging witnessing all this in the media today i wouldnta made it to 25. I woulda had to catch a pig body by now. I was a young reckless knucklehead

Just saw the video :smh: :x

The cop is gonna get away with it. Homeboy should've never ran. In like a month (or sooner), a cop kills another black dude and the cycle never ends.

These WS are some Devils.....point blank

Anybody who donates a dollar to that clown can go **** themselves

I wonder what would it take for a cop to be convicted?

Video of a cop randomly shooting 4 people for no reason? Even then they will prolly get off on some insanity

I really wanna see justice but i have 0 faith in this system

only 17 cops have been charged with murder in the last 20 years across the country and non have been convicted. 0

cops have too much power. people are tired of this
I wanna know if this is a fact. Anyone?

That officer is scum. Then again, I'm not surprised. I saw the video and the first thing I thought of was, "he's gonna get off."

It's sad that a certain portion of this country responds to things like this one of 2 ways with flat out hate or pretending like it didn't happen.

I work in a predominantly white work place and cats will come in and talk about everything that happened in the news everyday but when something like this happens not a word, like I know you saw it on the news like that same ******** you was yakking my ear off about the other day, so why so quiet on this?

I can't stand it man, you can't address a problem when people act like there isn't one.

I think it's why our country seems to be moving backwards, we went from addressing the problems of racism and inequality( or at least pretending to) to folks acting like it just went away.

To me, it is obvious the cop murdered this guy and I hope he gets what he deserves. But....... I have to say this: if you obey a cop's orders you will not get shot. Period.
Whether the cop is right or wrong at that moment doesnt matter. Listen and obey, and live to fight the cop in court. But if you choose to fight a cop in the streets, you will almost certainly lose the battle, and quite possibly, lose your life.

To me, it is obvious the cop murdered this guy and I hope he gets what he deserves. But....... I have to say this: if you obey a cop's orders you will not get shot. Period.
Whether the cop is right or wrong at that moment doesnt matter. Listen and obey, and live to fight the cop in court. But if you choose to fight a cop in the streets, you will almost certainly lose the battle, and quite possibly, lose your life.

What? says who?

Not to mention how disgusting this yessa massa mindset is.

Last edited:

Shut your *** up....cops shot black men reaching for their license in the middle compartment

**** these scary *** police

Someone gotta start shooting back at these pigs...**** like this is why the black Panther party got started

Last edited:
Whether the cop is right or wrong at that moment doesnt matter
. Listen and obey, and live to fight the cop in court. But if you choose to fight a cop in the streets, you will almost certainly lose the battle, and quite possibly, lose your life.

pathetic. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom