Vigilant Citizen Thread (Updates on LAST Page)

This reply deals with Sex Magik and Moon-Children. This is my first time hearing about this. Interesting concept.

Alia otk wrote:

"Sex magick is not typically used for procreation ...unless it is for the conception of a starchild.
Could you elaborate on this or direct me to a link? Thanks.Could you elaborate on this or direct me to a link? Thanks."

^ I apologize for bringing this up as it has already been brought up multiple times, but is there any way you can direct me to a source of information where I can learn what a Starchild really is and what is the ritual involved in trying to create one?

This is really important to me as my now deceased father did attempt this upon my conception, but left nobody with any information to pass on to me, and never gave me any in his life. Now I'm on this weird sort of "quest" for information which ultimately lead me to discover VC in the first place.

The only thing I've found thus far is Crowley's fictional book "Moonchild" and that hasn't helped much as it is fiction... So, please, anything you could offer I would greatly appreciate.

The ideology behind the Moonchild of Crowley isnt fiction at all, it was a real practice taken under by Crowley Jack Parsons and L Ron Hubbard, for more info on that google Babylon Working.

Here is L Ron Hubbards son speaking about this ideology which was trying to bring about the physical conception of the Antichrist by having demons possess embryos in utero.

Quote:

Penthouse: Did he write the book off the top of his head? Did he do any real research?

Hubbard: No research at all. When he has answered that question over the years, his answer has changed according to which biography he was writing. Sometimes he used to write a new biography every week. He usually said that he had put thirty years of research into the book. But no, he did not. What he did, reaily, was take bits and pieces from other people and put them together in a blender and stir them all up --and out came Dianetics! All the examples in the book --some 200 "real-life experiences" --were just the result of his obsessions with abortions and unconscious states... In fact, the vast majority of those incidents were invented off the top of his head. The rest stem from his own secret life, which was deeply involved in the occult and black-magic. That involvement goes back to when he was sixteen, living in Washington. D.C. He got hold of the book by Alistair Crowley called The Book of Law. He was very interested in several things that were the creation of what some people call the Moon Child. It was basically an attempt to create an immaculate conception --except by Satan rather than by God. Another important idea was the creation of what they call embryo implants --of getting a satanic or demonic spirit to inhabit the body of a fetus. This would come about as a result of black-magic rituals, which included the use of hypnosis, drugs, and other dangerous and destructive practices. One of the important things was to destroy the evidence if you failed at this immaculate conception. That's how my father became obsessed with abortions. I have a memory of this that goes back to when I was six years old. It is certainly a problem for my father and for Scientology that I rememoer this. It was around 1939, 1940, that I watched my father doing something to my mother. She was lying on the bed and he was sitting on her, facing her feet. He had a coat hanger in his hand. There was blood all over the place. I remember my father shouting at me. "Go back to bed!" A little while later a doctor came and took her off to the hospital. She didn't talk about it for quite a number of years. Neither did my father.

Penthouse: He was trying to perform an abortion?

Hubbard: According to him and my mother, he tried to do it with me. I was born at six and a half months and weighed two pounds, two ounces. I mean, I wasn't born: this is what came out as a result of their attempt to abort me. It happened during a night of partying --he got involved in trying to do a black-magic number. Also, I've got to complete this by saying that he thought of himself as the Beast 666 incarnate.

Penthouse: The devil?

Hubbard: Yes. The Antichrist. Alestair Crowley thought of himself as such. And when Crowley died in 1947, my father then decided that he should wear the cloak of the beast and become the most powerful being in the universe.

Penthouse: You were sixteen years old at that time. What did you believe in?

Hubbard: I believed in Satanism. There was no other religion in the house! Scientology and black magic. What a lot of people don't realize is that Scientology is black magic that is just spread out over a long time period. To perform black magic generally takes a few hours or, at most, a few weeks. But in Scientology it's stretched out over a lifetime, and so you don't see it. Black magic is the inner core of Scientology --and it is probably the only part of Scientology that really works. Also, you've got to realize that my father did not worship Satan. He thought he was Satan. He was one with Satan. He had a direct pipeline of communication and power with him. My father wouldn't have worshiped anything. I mean, when you think you're the most powerful being in the universe, you have no respect for anything, let alone worship.
http://www.rickross.com/r...cientology/scien240.html

Another possibility that VC could be touching on is literal union with Demons to raise your "Kundalni" or unite with them in sexual magik practices to invoke their energy into you and possibly conceive a child possessed by them I suppose.

Quote:

Incubi and Succubi: Sexual Relations With Demons

Spirit sex is real. It requires some psychic work in order to open your mind to senses not normally accessible to the average person, but the way to do this is much easier than with other methods and a lot more pleasureable. Demon friends and lovers are wonderful for those who are in prison or incarcerated in any way.

Many of us have experienced actually being physically touched by a Demon. The feeling is just like that of being touched by a human hand. This can go much further into actual sexual intercourse and lovemaking. Sexual intercourse with a Demon is blissful ecstacy. Because Demons come to us in etherial/astral form, they are able to penetrate our bodies and stimulate areas not easily accessible by other humans. Male Demons have no trouble finding and stimulating the G-spot in their women partners. Female Demons can get right to the prostrate gland in their men, resulting in a full deep orgasm.

HOW TO BEGIN:
First off, it is important to perform a ritual to Father Satan, stating your needs, whether they be just sexual, a love/sexual relationship, an open relationship, where you are free to have other sexual partners without any jealousy on either side; be specific.

Some Demons are monogamus, in that they only have one partner and this goes both ways. These Demons take monogamy VERY seriously and if a relationship is violated by a human being, the partner of the human being could in the worst of cases wind up dead. Demons are known like humans to become very jealous. If a human is in an empty marriage and is just having sex with their spouse out of a sense of duty, Demons can be very understanding regarding this and will often overlook it, provided, in monogamus sexual love relations, your Demon is always #1. Keep in mind, once a commitment is made it will last a lifetime and beyond, so don't take this lightly. Your Demon will remain monogamus, also.

You should find a Demon who is compatable with you. Remember, if you want a free, open relationship where you are free to have other sex partners, you must specify this in ritual.

After your ritual, YOU MUST BE RELAXED AND OPEN, more than likely, your Demon will come to you when you are lying down and relaxed in bed. This will feel like electrifying energy and like kundalini, it feels exhilerating.

Now, for people that are new to this, to begin this and open up, just begin fantasizing about having intercourse with your Demon. Most Demons are very physically attractive as opposed to all of the trash written in the grimoires and the horror stories. Ask your Demon to show themselves to you. Relax, close your eyes and tune in. You should see an image of your Demon in your mind. Even if you can't, you can picture an ideal lover for an image your Demon can inhabit to start with.

When you begin to fantasize and do this a number of times, your Demon will feel this on the astral and enjoy it as well. You can masturbate yourself to orgasm in the beginning, until a full physical manifestation takes over. When you do this, your Demon will have an orgasm, as well. This will take time so be patient and persistent. The fantasies, done night after night will begin to get much more vivid and before you know it, you will feel your Demon and even see your Demon as you would another human being. Your Demon will work with you to open your psychic channels, as opposed to just plain fantasizing on your own.

Your Demon will more than likely come to you each night when you lie down to go to bed. Demons enjoy sex very much and they can wear out a human being. One man actually had to push a female Demoness off of himself in the morning in order to get up for work after having all night sex. She didn't want to stop. Pleasure is way beyond anything with a human being and spiritual sex can become addictive. Chances are, no longer will human sexual relationships be desired or satisfying. In addition, one does not have to worry about contracting sexually transmitted diseases or experiencing unwanted pregnancies.

A Demon lover will also be protective of you. They are wonderful with listening to any worries, concerns or problems and are often helpful in punishing enemies and taking care of things for you. When the proper psychic channels are open, two-way conversations can take place. This is an enormous help in spiritual empowerment and advancement. They will tell you things, teach you and in some cases, even contact other Demons for you.

Intense contact with Demons involves an energy exchange. The Demons, being on a higher spiritual level than humans have much more energy and extreme closeness can produce effects in us humans that feel like sunburned skin and/or oversensitivity, until we get used to this or advance our own energy levels, which is the goal of Spiritual Satanism.
http://www.angelfire.com/...erpentis666/Incubus.html

I hope this maybe steers ya some where in your search to find out what is meant by Star Children ect as conceived via Sexual Relations, I do pray that you are protected on your journey and if what I am speaking about is what your father was into then I would suggest reading about this one guy named Jesus Christ He offered lots of help to people who were subjected to incidences like what is described above.

This reply deals with Sex Magik and Moon-Children. This is my first time hearing about this. Interesting concept.

Alia otk wrote:

"Sex magick is not typically used for procreation ...unless it is for the conception of a starchild.
Could you elaborate on this or direct me to a link? Thanks.Could you elaborate on this or direct me to a link? Thanks."

^ I apologize for bringing this up as it has already been brought up multiple times, but is there any way you can direct me to a source of information where I can learn what a Starchild really is and what is the ritual involved in trying to create one?

This is really important to me as my now deceased father did attempt this upon my conception, but left nobody with any information to pass on to me, and never gave me any in his life. Now I'm on this weird sort of "quest" for information which ultimately lead me to discover VC in the first place.

The only thing I've found thus far is Crowley's fictional book "Moonchild" and that hasn't helped much as it is fiction... So, please, anything you could offer I would greatly appreciate.

The ideology behind the Moonchild of Crowley isnt fiction at all, it was a real practice taken under by Crowley Jack Parsons and L Ron Hubbard, for more info on that google Babylon Working.

Here is L Ron Hubbards son speaking about this ideology which was trying to bring about the physical conception of the Antichrist by having demons possess embryos in utero.

Quote:

Penthouse: Did he write the book off the top of his head? Did he do any real research?

Hubbard: No research at all. When he has answered that question over the years, his answer has changed according to which biography he was writing. Sometimes he used to write a new biography every week. He usually said that he had put thirty years of research into the book. But no, he did not. What he did, reaily, was take bits and pieces from other people and put them together in a blender and stir them all up --and out came Dianetics! All the examples in the book --some 200 "real-life experiences" --were just the result of his obsessions with abortions and unconscious states... In fact, the vast majority of those incidents were invented off the top of his head. The rest stem from his own secret life, which was deeply involved in the occult and black-magic. That involvement goes back to when he was sixteen, living in Washington. D.C. He got hold of the book by Alistair Crowley called The Book of Law. He was very interested in several things that were the creation of what some people call the Moon Child. It was basically an attempt to create an immaculate conception --except by Satan rather than by God. Another important idea was the creation of what they call embryo implants --of getting a satanic or demonic spirit to inhabit the body of a fetus. This would come about as a result of black-magic rituals, which included the use of hypnosis, drugs, and other dangerous and destructive practices. One of the important things was to destroy the evidence if you failed at this immaculate conception. That's how my father became obsessed with abortions. I have a memory of this that goes back to when I was six years old. It is certainly a problem for my father and for Scientology that I rememoer this. It was around 1939, 1940, that I watched my father doing something to my mother. She was lying on the bed and he was sitting on her, facing her feet. He had a coat hanger in his hand. There was blood all over the place. I remember my father shouting at me. "Go back to bed!" A little while later a doctor came and took her off to the hospital. She didn't talk about it for quite a number of years. Neither did my father.

Penthouse: He was trying to perform an abortion?

Hubbard: According to him and my mother, he tried to do it with me. I was born at six and a half months and weighed two pounds, two ounces. I mean, I wasn't born: this is what came out as a result of their attempt to abort me. It happened during a night of partying --he got involved in trying to do a black-magic number. Also, I've got to complete this by saying that he thought of himself as the Beast 666 incarnate.

Penthouse: The devil?

Hubbard: Yes. The Antichrist. Alestair Crowley thought of himself as such. And when Crowley died in 1947, my father then decided that he should wear the cloak of the beast and become the most powerful being in the universe.

Penthouse: You were sixteen years old at that time. What did you believe in?

Hubbard: I believed in Satanism. There was no other religion in the house! Scientology and black magic. What a lot of people don't realize is that Scientology is black magic that is just spread out over a long time period. To perform black magic generally takes a few hours or, at most, a few weeks. But in Scientology it's stretched out over a lifetime, and so you don't see it. Black magic is the inner core of Scientology --and it is probably the only part of Scientology that really works. Also, you've got to realize that my father did not worship Satan. He thought he was Satan. He was one with Satan. He had a direct pipeline of communication and power with him. My father wouldn't have worshiped anything. I mean, when you think you're the most powerful being in the universe, you have no respect for anything, let alone worship.
http://www.rickross.com/r...cientology/scien240.html

Another possibility that VC could be touching on is literal union with Demons to raise your "Kundalni" or unite with them in sexual magik practices to invoke their energy into you and possibly conceive a child possessed by them I suppose.

Quote:

Incubi and Succubi: Sexual Relations With Demons

Spirit sex is real. It requires some psychic work in order to open your mind to senses not normally accessible to the average person, but the way to do this is much easier than with other methods and a lot more pleasureable. Demon friends and lovers are wonderful for those who are in prison or incarcerated in any way.

Many of us have experienced actually being physically touched by a Demon. The feeling is just like that of being touched by a human hand. This can go much further into actual sexual intercourse and lovemaking. Sexual intercourse with a Demon is blissful ecstacy. Because Demons come to us in etherial/astral form, they are able to penetrate our bodies and stimulate areas not easily accessible by other humans. Male Demons have no trouble finding and stimulating the G-spot in their women partners. Female Demons can get right to the prostrate gland in their men, resulting in a full deep orgasm.

HOW TO BEGIN:
First off, it is important to perform a ritual to Father Satan, stating your needs, whether they be just sexual, a love/sexual relationship, an open relationship, where you are free to have other sexual partners without any jealousy on either side; be specific.

Some Demons are monogamus, in that they only have one partner and this goes both ways. These Demons take monogamy VERY seriously and if a relationship is violated by a human being, the partner of the human being could in the worst of cases wind up dead. Demons are known like humans to become very jealous. If a human is in an empty marriage and is just having sex with their spouse out of a sense of duty, Demons can be very understanding regarding this and will often overlook it, provided, in monogamus sexual love relations, your Demon is always #1. Keep in mind, once a commitment is made it will last a lifetime and beyond, so don't take this lightly. Your Demon will remain monogamus, also.

You should find a Demon who is compatable with you. Remember, if you want a free, open relationship where you are free to have other sex partners, you must specify this in ritual.

After your ritual, YOU MUST BE RELAXED AND OPEN, more than likely, your Demon will come to you when you are lying down and relaxed in bed. This will feel like electrifying energy and like kundalini, it feels exhilerating.

Now, for people that are new to this, to begin this and open up, just begin fantasizing about having intercourse with your Demon. Most Demons are very physically attractive as opposed to all of the trash written in the grimoires and the horror stories. Ask your Demon to show themselves to you. Relax, close your eyes and tune in. You should see an image of your Demon in your mind. Even if you can't, you can picture an ideal lover for an image your Demon can inhabit to start with.

When you begin to fantasize and do this a number of times, your Demon will feel this on the astral and enjoy it as well. You can masturbate yourself to orgasm in the beginning, until a full physical manifestation takes over. When you do this, your Demon will have an orgasm, as well. This will take time so be patient and persistent. The fantasies, done night after night will begin to get much more vivid and before you know it, you will feel your Demon and even see your Demon as you would another human being. Your Demon will work with you to open your psychic channels, as opposed to just plain fantasizing on your own.

Your Demon will more than likely come to you each night when you lie down to go to bed. Demons enjoy sex very much and they can wear out a human being. One man actually had to push a female Demoness off of himself in the morning in order to get up for work after having all night sex. She didn't want to stop. Pleasure is way beyond anything with a human being and spiritual sex can become addictive. Chances are, no longer will human sexual relationships be desired or satisfying. In addition, one does not have to worry about contracting sexually transmitted diseases or experiencing unwanted pregnancies.

A Demon lover will also be protective of you. They are wonderful with listening to any worries, concerns or problems and are often helpful in punishing enemies and taking care of things for you. When the proper psychic channels are open, two-way conversations can take place. This is an enormous help in spiritual empowerment and advancement. They will tell you things, teach you and in some cases, even contact other Demons for you.

Intense contact with Demons involves an energy exchange. The Demons, being on a higher spiritual level than humans have much more energy and extreme closeness can produce effects in us humans that feel like sunburned skin and/or oversensitivity, until we get used to this or advance our own energy levels, which is the goal of Spiritual Satanism.
http://www.angelfire.com/...erpentis666/Incubus.html

I hope this maybe steers ya some where in your search to find out what is meant by Star Children ect as conceived via Sexual Relations, I do pray that you are protected on your journey and if what I am speaking about is what your father was into then I would suggest reading about this one guy named Jesus Christ He offered lots of help to people who were subjected to incidences like what is described above.

sexual demon rituals
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

There is a video if you go to the link. It didn't copy over when I pasted

Actor Corey Feldman Says Pedophilia No. 1 Problem for Child Stars (video)  - http://vigilantcitizen.co...m-for-child-stars-video/

[h2] Actor Corey Feldman Says Pedophilia No. 1 Problem for Child Stars (video) [/h2] By VC | August 11th, 2011 | Category: Latest News | 31 comments

In this unusual interview, actor Corey Feldman describes the ring of powerful pedophiles surrounding child actors in Hollywood. He also states that these corrupt people with big connections lead to the demise of child actor Corey Haim (the official cause of his death was pneumonia). While Feldman does not directly mention Monarch mind control (which is used on Hollywood child stars and is characterized by systematic sexual abuse), he describes a reality that is very similar to it.

NGNmYTE*Jm9mPTA=.gif

Corey Feldman has no idea what it’s like not to be famous. After all, he starred in a McDonald’s ad when he was just 3 years old.

“I literally was famous before I knew my own name,â€

There is a video if you go to the link. It didn't copy over when I pasted

Actor Corey Feldman Says Pedophilia No. 1 Problem for Child Stars (video)  - http://vigilantcitizen.co...m-for-child-stars-video/

[h2] Actor Corey Feldman Says Pedophilia No. 1 Problem for Child Stars (video) [/h2] By VC | August 11th, 2011 | Category: Latest News | 31 comments

In this unusual interview, actor Corey Feldman describes the ring of powerful pedophiles surrounding child actors in Hollywood. He also states that these corrupt people with big connections lead to the demise of child actor Corey Haim (the official cause of his death was pneumonia). While Feldman does not directly mention Monarch mind control (which is used on Hollywood child stars and is characterized by systematic sexual abuse), he describes a reality that is very similar to it.

NGNmYTE*Jm9mPTA=.gif

Corey Feldman has no idea what it’s like not to be famous. After all, he starred in a McDonald’s ad when he was just 3 years old.

“I literally was famous before I knew my own name,â€

I used to browse VC real late at night when I was bored... it made me absolutely HATE pop music/culture.

Definitely very interesting reads there.

Back
Top Bottom