Vigilant Citizen Thread (Updates on LAST Page)

Everyone has an agenda to push.

So, the take away message is: If Blacks are doing well it's the work of the Devil. Thanks, DC!

Happy Black History Month!

So, the take away message is: If Blacks are doing well it's the work of the Devil. Thanks, DC!

Originally Posted by kickstart

If that's how your simple mind comprehends all of the information at hand, then so be it, but you couldn't be more off with your conclusion 
happy.gif

If that's how your simple mind comprehends all of the information at hand, then so be it, but you couldn't be more off with your conclusion 
happy.gif

DC...for the love of whatever god/spirit/faith you have...WHY do you think this is plausible and/or a reasonable conclusion?

I just can't figure out why you would think so highly of entertainers. They really are non-factors in the greater scheme of the world.

Its like the definition of confirmation bias in here.

DC...for the love of whatever god/spirit/faith you have...WHY do you think this is plausible and/or a reasonable conclusion?

I just can't figure out why you would think so highly of entertainers. They really are non-factors in the greater scheme of the world.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

I know entertainers are normal people but they have great influence over those that allow themselves to be influenced. Using those entertainers as tools to push a certain agenda isn't something that is so far fetched to me. 

I know entertainers are normal people but they have great influence over those that allow themselves to be influenced. Using those entertainers as tools to push a certain agenda isn't something that is so far fetched to me. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Wow... just... wow...

Wow... just... wow...

OK...so what you mean to say is:
"I read some stuff that makes a ton of reaches and doesn't have any substantial evidence behind it. I accept it as fact and try to make arguments that are complete stretches of reality and will grasp at any occurrence to make it confirm to my pre-formed beliefs"

Gotcha. 

Whats the agenda DC? 

You think all of this is a secret ceremony? Of what? To what? Why? To promote what? To send what message? How? When? Why? 

Start answering questions buddy. Posting all this "yall need to look out" isn't doing you any justice. It just shows that you can make any argument and not be held accountable for it. 

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Wow... just... wow...

Its true.

I'm starting to wonder how and why I never hear any of this surrounding white entertainers.

Its always black music thats affected. 

Oh well...ya'll love the attention so ya'll feed the flame of circular logic, confirmation bias, the forer effect, and pseudo-scientific nonsensical claims. 

Ya'll really take yourselves too seriously if you think the powers that be give a damn about some random symbols that you all draw allegories to.

"I read some stuff that makes a ton of reaches and doesn't have any substantial evidence behind it. I accept it as fact and try to make arguments that are complete stretches of reality and will grasp at any occurrence to make it confirm to my pre-formed beliefs"

Gotcha. 

Whats the agenda DC? 

You think all of this is a secret ceremony? Of what? To what? Why? To promote what? To send what message? How? When? Why? 

Start answering questions buddy. Posting all this "yall need to look out" isn't doing you any justice. It just shows that you can make any argument and not be held accountable for it. 

Wow... just... wow...

Its true.

I'm starting to wonder how and why I never hear any of this surrounding white entertainers.

Oh well...ya'll love the attention so ya'll feed the flame of circular logic, confirmation bias, the forer effect, and pseudo-scientific nonsensical claims. 

Ya'll really take yourselves too seriously if you think the powers that be give a damn about some random symbols that you all draw allegories to.

It isn't just black entertainers though. Not even sure what dude is speaking of. Entertainers period.

The agenda is to distract us from things that really matter with mindless entertainment, gossip, sports. In short. And through music, fill our kids and impressionable adults with filthy messages. All entertainment isn't filth but the majority of mainstream stuff is.

I have never been one to use those cop out answers.

It isn't just black entertainers though. Not even sure what dude is speaking of. Entertainers period.

The agenda is to distract us from things that really matter with mindless entertainment, gossip, sports. In short. And through music, fill our kids and impressionable adults with filthy messages. All entertainment isn't filth but the majority of mainstream stuff is.

I have never been one to use those cop out answers.

[h3]Sony Could Earn A Billion Off Whitney Houston’s Catalog And Movies[/h3]

Whitney Houston’s Tragic Death Could Mean A Billion Dollars in Revenue for Sony!

By James L Walker Jr

ATLANTA – The death of pop music icon Whitney Houston has executives at Sony huddling up with marketing reps in its music and film division for a windfall of revenue from movie and DVD sales over the next year and many decades to come.

raprehab.com/2012/02/sony-could-earn-a-billion-off-whitney-houstons-catalog-and-movies/

[h3]Sony Could Earn A Billion Off Whitney Houston’s Catalog And Movies[/h3]

Whitney Houston’s Tragic Death Could Mean A Billion Dollars in Revenue for Sony!

By James L Walker Jr

ATLANTA – The death of pop music icon Whitney Houston has executives at Sony huddling up with marketing reps in its music and film division for a windfall of revenue from movie and DVD sales over the next year and many decades to come.

raprehab.com/2012/02/sony-could-earn-a-billion-off-whitney-houstons-catalog-and-movies/

Gotcha. 

Whats the agenda DC? 

Wow... just... wow...

Its true.

You constantly come in these threads to tell us the same thing, over and over and over again.. Son, just stop.
laugh.gif
 If you have nothing to add, why keep coming back? To tell us how we're dabbling in "pseudo-scientific nonsensical claims?" you already made your point. 
alien.gif

Gotcha. 

Whats the agenda DC? 

Wow... just... wow...

Its true.

You constantly come in these threads to tell us the same thing, over and over and over again.. Son, just stop.
laugh.gif
 If you have nothing to add, why keep coming back? To tell us how we're dabbling in "pseudo-scientific nonsensical claims?" you already made your point. 
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom