VILLANOVA GUARD COREY FISHER DROPS 105 IN 1 NYC SUMMER LEAGUE GAME Vol..Is that possible??

Just heard this through the grapevine, then googled it and got a couple results..
Looks like the game was at the Watson Classic in the Bronx, Anyone of you NY NT'ers see this, i know son is Nice but 105
sick.gif
grin.gif
nerd.gif

Link: 

http://espn.go.com/blog/c...-really-score-105-points

laugh.gif
I had a tournament game with my boy Colins yesterday and he was telling me about this ( he plays on that team w/ fisher ) ... I told him he was lying, guess he wasnt.. He was like " He hit 23 3's and had 62 in the first half, I didnt even get to shoot! "
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I had a tournament game with my boy Colins yesterday and he was telling me about this ( he plays on that team w/ fisher ) ... I told him he was lying, guess he wasnt.. He was like " He hit 23 3's and had 62 in the first half, I didnt even get to shoot! "
laugh.gif

if i was on the court with someone like that i would just quit on defense. unless it was predetermined he was going for that or something.

if i was on the court with someone like that i would just quit on defense. unless it was predetermined he was going for that or something.

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

They said the dude hit 23-28 3's and scored 72 of the 105 in the second half. The game was 40 minutes

WHAT?!?!?!?!

HELL NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

I'M NOT GOING. I NEED FOOTAGE!

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

They said the dude hit 23-28 3's and scored 72 of the 105 in the second half. The game was 40 minutes

WHAT?!?!?!?!

HELL NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

I'M NOT GOING. I NEED FOOTAGE!

Back
Top Bottom