VILLANOVA GUARD COREY FISHER DROPS 105 IN 1 NYC SUMMER LEAGUE GAME Vol..Is that possible??

Former uconn forward denham brown scored like 115 points in high school back in T.O.. this reminded me of that.. but damn!

Former uconn forward denham brown scored like 115 points in high school back in T.O.. this reminded me of that.. but damn!

WOW
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Damnnn what kinda backboards do these courts have? The graphite type like the ones on portable systems where you can bank in every shot?
laugh.gif

Damnnn what kinda backboards do these courts have? The graphite type like the ones on portable systems where you can bank in every shot?
laugh.gif

Damn what kind of Mo. Pete defense was these kids playing? No way you should allow someone to get that much. I'd rather just get the score run up to 200 and waste clock than let one dude break a 100 and get in the news, but that's just me I guess. Congrats to Fisher.

Damn what kind of Mo. Pete defense was these kids playing? No way you should allow someone to get that much. I'd rather just get the score run up to 200 and waste clock than let one dude break a 100 and get in the news, but that's just me I guess. Congrats to Fisher.

Back
Top Bottom