• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone else used or heard of the beta app "Cover"?

It is a lock screen that auto switches which apps are displayed on the screen when you are home, car, and work. It learns which apps you use the most in each place and the lock screen also changes on its own.

I'll probably give it a shot then. Any cons to rooting though? Lost of LTE or signal strength? Can you go back to the factory settings if you wanted to?

My verizon contract is about to expire and I'm leaning towards a prepaid carrier. 115 is just too much to pay.

My verizon contract is about to expire and I'm leaning towards a prepaid carrier. 115 is just too much to pay.
Whatever you do, go GSM.

I'm probably going to switch to AT&T. I absolutely love Verizon but their relationship with google is awful. I'm sick and tired of missing out on excellent Nexus devices. 

anyone have a chance to play with the htc butterfly s? just read on xda a user got close to 6 hrs OST. Wish htc wouldn't play these games with there phones man...never releasing their best products to the masses 
mean.gif

Francos x kangabean has been good so far first day use.. 5 hours unplugged 1 hour on screen with 84% :pimp:
Yeah I am finna be on it :lol:. Any different in performance for stock?
It seems similar to stock with a bump in battery with francos

Also ad blocking and tethering which I think you could do out of box? I don't remember looking.

Will get better once he adding more add-ons

Last edited:
Hold any device with one hand for just 6 bucks
ACCESSORIES
By Jerry Hildenbrand | Nov 09 2013 | 12:58 am | 44 COMMENTS
Sling Grip

No phone or tablet is too big when you have crazy cheap technology from the late-night Internet to help

We've seen similar gizmos, but never for just six dollars. Hook it to the back of your Note 3 or Nexus 7 and free that thumb to reach right around and tap tap tap. Complete with free shipping.

I just grabbed a couple in white and a couple in black, and if they're worth a hoot I'll let you know.

If you'd rather get in on them while they're cheap and find out for yourself, hit up Daily Steals at the link below.

Sooperhooper aint gonna be too happy about this..

The hangouts apk keeps force closing
And the playstore version doesn't update to 2.0 on my s3
Guess I gotta wait (FML)

I may be being paranoid but on my n5 whenever I open hangouts it takes a second to load up when everything else is instant. Anyone experiencing this?

It will come eventually.. I can feel it in the air.

I'm at 35% 12 hours unplugged 3 on screen looks like another 4 hour ost not bad not bad at all

Hold any device with one hand for just 6 bucks
ACCESSORIES
By Jerry Hildenbrand | Nov 09 2013 | 12:58 am | 44 COMMENTS
Sling Grip

No phone or tablet is too big when you have crazy cheap technology from the late-night Internet to help

We've seen similar gizmos, but never for just six dollars. Hook it to the back of your Note 3 or Nexus 7 and free that thumb to reach right around and tap tap tap. Complete with free shipping.

I just grabbed a couple in white and a couple in black, and if they're worth a hoot I'll let you know.

If you'd rather get in on them while they're cheap and find out for yourself, hit up Daily Steals at the link below.

Sooperhooper aint gonna be too happy about this..

Straight up ganked homie's idea.

Flash did you flash slimkat? I'm going through thread seems like a more stable build is about to drop.. My body is ready :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom