• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M8 looking like its going to combine the One with the butterfly s, which is what htc should've done this year anyway. I'm looking forward to it.

I honestly dont see myself leaving the One for anything out right now, the only thing that would make me leave this thing is the M8. HTC won me over big time with this phone, i've never had the same phone for more than 5 months until now.

The M8 (succesor to the One) will be honestly probably the best phone of 2014 if it fixes the lingering issues of the One. 
yea if the m8 fixes the camera, I can see that being the phone that challenges whatever samsung or Apple puts out.

The M8 better have at least a 8MP "ultrapixel" camera , 5 inch display, and on screen buttons. If it has all that I will upgrading to that in 6 months.

As long as they allow the next one to be as open as the current on I'll cop.. Otherwise I see myself with da 5 for a minute

Just downloaded textra for my N5. The hangouts app is the only thing I don't like about 4.4

So far this phone is night and day better then my GNex. Gonna root this soon and see what I can do about the slow *** shutter on the camera and the pretty poor battery life

You just download it from the Playstore, no root needed, no nothing.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bslapps1.gbc
yeah its so easy 
laugh.gif

i'm back to my childhood with the GB emulator 

Last edited:
Had da GNex4 for da past year, bought a 5S, returned that joint and copped da N3. Thing is a POWERHOUSE BEAST
pimp.gif
. Lovin' it so far..

N3 w/ da pure Android would be like the ultimate phone

SlimKat came out with a new update :pimp:

Do you guys clean flash after each update? I clean flash regardless if I'm switching roms or just updating the same rom... Idk if it actually makes a different but I feel as if there won't be any problems :lol:

SlimKat came out with a new update
pimp.gif

Do you guys clean flash after each update? I clean flash regardless if I'm switching roms or just updating the same rom... Idk if it actually makes a different but I feel as if there won't be any problems
laugh.gif
If it's the same rom I'll just clear dalvik cache and cache.. if it's an entirely different rom then I'll do a full.

Might give slim a go tonight.

Had da GNex4 for da past year, bought a 5S, returned that joint and copped da N3. Thing is a POWERHOUSE BEAST :pimp: . Lovin' it so far..

It would be but eliminate what makes a Note a Note. The Note actually has amazing features that are worth using. Putting Pure android on that would cripple that phone. I would put pure android on a Mega though :pimp:

tSamShox same thing I did.. but I ended up selling the Note and bought a Nexus 5 and bought some PS4 games 
laugh.gif

And gonna pick up another Nexus 5 today from one of my bros homies 
pimp.gif

I think I am going back to the Black One.
Can't go wrong with that choice 
pimp.gif

and dr funk it depends on what you need.. expandable storage is a big deal as well as the removable battery which make all Galaxy devices good in my book.

Or if battery life is important and you still want to keep the smallish size the G2 is a great choice as well.. and the Moto X don't sleep on that small battery Motorola got that battery game on lock.

But if you want big everything the N3 is a great choice 
laugh.gif

Good thing with android is you got a lot of options depending on your needs brah

Last edited:
Had da GNex4 for da past year, bought a 5S, returned that joint and copped da N3. Thing is a POWERHOUSE BEAST :pimp: . Lovin' it so far..

It would be but eliminate what makes a Note a Note. The Note actually has amazing features that are worth using. Putting Pure android on that would cripple that phone. I would put pure android on a Mega though :pimp:

a mega tho? phone is like as big as a book, or an aftermarket in dash touch screen. its super OD lol :x

FYI Moto Maker is now available for ALL carriers. T-Mobile has dropped 500 off contract, and on contract prices for other carriers are less than 100.

N5 owners wats that battery life like so far? :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:

Had da GNex4 for da past year, bought a 5S, returned that joint and copped da N3. Thing is a POWERHOUSE BEAST
pimp.gif
. Lovin' it so far..

It would be but eliminate what makes a Note a Note. The Note actually has amazing features that are worth using. Putting Pure android on that would cripple that phone. I would put pure android on a Mega though
pimp.gif
a mega tho? phone is like as big as a book, or an aftermarket in dash touch screen. its super OD lol
sick.gif

FYI Moto Maker is now available for ALL carriers. T-Mobile has dropped 500 off contract, and on contract prices for other carriers are less than 100.

N5 owners wats that battery life like so far?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Decent.. or average.

Since I've owned it I've gotten 4 hours OST.. the least I've gotten was probably 3:30ish. 

If battery life is important to you, and you're a heavy user.. this is likely not the phone for ya reggie

Can't go wrong with that choice :pimp:

and dr funk it depends on what you need.. expandable storage is a big deal as well as the removable battery which make all Galaxy devices good in my book.

Or if battery life is important and you still want to keep the smallish size the G2 is a great choice as well.. and the Moto X don't sleep on that small battery Motorola got that battery game on lock.

But if you want big everything the N3 is a great choice :lol:

Good thing with android is you got a lot of options depending on your needs brah

haha yeah, all valid points. this may sound trivial, but I miss those on-screen buttons from my GNex days. The expandable storage and removable battery were the deciding factors to get the S4 over the One. I just love me some Nexus :pimp: it's so clean and smooth and the ROM community is usually incredible with Nexus devices.

a few of my friends just switched from iPhones to the Nexus and so when their phones get there I'll check'em out and see what's good with it. Working on getting my mom the Moto X though... really a fantastic phone in its own right.

Team Android :pimp:

I feel like I'm one of a small group of people who hate on-screen navigation bars :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom