• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It would bother me so much.. That little of thing is such a deal breaker :x I would question why I own it everyday if I did :lol:

Right now it's fine since it's has the capacitive to the left and right. But to have it there for no damb reason makes no sense to me.

:lol: i still use the og One so i guess im used to it, doesnt bother me one bit tbh

That's what I'm saying the og one it's fine since it's got the capacitive. No capacitive and it's still there :x x1000000000000

:wow: wow. Good you still have it. I deleted ALL my themes.

ummm......i grab my walls from everywhere IIs

androidwallpap.rs is a good start

http://www.kriegs.net/portfolio/all/wallpapers/

freeiOS7.com

:nthat: yup lol

thanks for the site

Last edited:
Same here.

It's not bothering me on my One, it's not gonna bother me on the One². Phone is copped.

You're missing the point. At least on the first One, that space was used for the logo and capacitive buttons.

Now with software buttons, they could've used that space to make the screen bigger or get rid of it and make the phone shorter cuz it's already a tall-*** phone. Prolly woulda made the power button easier to reach too. Smh.

Last edited:
Have a problem with some kernel settings.

I have double tap 2 wake enabled. Whenever I hard reboot or turn my phone on and off, the setting doesn't save. I have to set the double tap 2 wake option on again. I'm using Trickster.

Everything is fine when I soft reboot tho.

Any ideas?

[h1]HTC M8 might be called The All New One[/h1]
19 February, 2014 | Comments (12)  | Post your comment

Tags: HTCAndroidRumors

When your phone is called One, what do you call its successor? Not the One 2  apparently, rumor has it that HTC will pull an Apple and call the upcoming M8 "The All New One."

Ambiguous naming aside, the new HTC One will reportedly come in three color options – Silver, Grey and Gold. We've mostly been seeing spy shots of the Silver version, though the Grey one seems to havemade an appearance  too. It's hard to tell with bad lighting, but the finish of the back is definitely different from the current model.

The current HTC One is available in Silver and Gold too, with Black instead of Grey, but it also has Blue and Red versions that came out later.

HTC sent out invites for a big event on March 25  and that's probably when the company will unveil the All New HTC One.

[h1]LG G2 mini is official with 4.7" screen, mid-range specs[/h1]
19 February, 2014 | Comments (13)  | Post your comment

Tags: LGAndroid

According to the earlier teaser, the G2 mini would debut at the MWC, but LG Netherlands turned out a bit too eager and released the details on the upcoming smartphone today.

There'll be two versions of the LG G2 mini, giving you a choice between a Snapdragon 400 or Nvidia Tegra 4i chipset. Both will have 1.2GHz quad-core CPU and 1GB of RAM. Non-LTE versions will also be available, as well as a dual-SIM variant.

The display is a 4.7" unit of qHD resolution (540x960 pixels), not 720p as initially rumored. Luckily, it runs Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box garnished with LG's Optimus UI, which comes with cool software features such as Guest Mode.

gsmarena_001.jpg

The back of the LG G2 mini keeps the design introduced by its bigger brother and holds an 8MP camera with LED flash. The G2 mini packs a 2,440mAh battery, which is user-removable as well as a microSD card slot for further expanding the 8GB of on-board storage.

LG says the G2 mini will roll out in March with Russia getting it first. The Middle East, Latin America, Asia and Europe will follow in April. The LG G2 mini will be available in black, white, red and champagne colors.

Source  | Via

That HTC logo in front.. like someone said early that space should have been used for more screen or to make the phone feel less "long".

If you've used the OG one you know how hard it is to hit the power button on the top left hand side of the phone.. terrible power button placement.. on top of the phone feeling long it's like you have to regrip your hand just to hit the button. I know it's an easy fix if you root and have volume to wake or some other wake option. But most people don't even root their phones.

Damn man! :lol:

What determines what you keep as a theme and what hits the trash?? Is it just how you feel about it or what?

I was like eff themeing and wiped my phones hd.

The newest ones ive made they're backed up but I had to rewipe my hd in order to flash a 4.3 tw ROM.

jonbx5 jonbx5 :wow: that widget/setup still looks good. It took me days to make that bish too.

No beats boom sound in the new Ones 
nerd.gif

Also they smartened up and put the power button on the top right.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the one will still have the boom sound function, it just won't be branded as Beats,

I own the first One and I'm lightweight disappointed in them keeping the logo but ditching the capacitive buttons on the front. Sure I'm used to it, but this space could have been used for another purpose. I'm glad they made the power button stick out a little more. I disliked how flush it was on the original One.

Would rather have the black one with T-Mobile bands tbh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom