• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SanDisk just took the wraps off of its new 128GB Ultra microSD card. On sale today for your favorite microSDXC-enabled phone or tablet, the card offers twice the storage of current cards, making it the largest-capacity microSD card on the market. Doubling up the storage space wasn't easy, in fact SanDisk used custom manufacturing to stack 16 memory dies -- each thinner than a human hair -- within each card. It's an impressive engineering feat, but let's be honest, we really only care because it will let us store 24 hours of those HD cat videos that help us make it through the day.

:x :x :x

We've come a long way.

Bout time those 128 memory cards became a reality. Will be copping one this BF for sure.

Welp it's either Note 4 or G Pro2 this year. Love my Note 3 can't see me going back

A. Check your coverage map
B. I legit thought it did also turns out it doesn't have wifi calling.

Coverage map says I should be good. Right now its flip flopping between Edge and HSPA at 1 bar.

Also when I'm on the phone the speaker has this crackling feedback occasionally. Like somebody is twisting bubble wrap in the phone.

[COLOR=#red]this is the first picture on NT of the Samsung Galaxy S 5.

Disappointed in "Samesung". LG is where it's at these days, they are the kings of Android OS phones. [/COLOR]

You sound hurt, didn't even read the article and typed whole bunch of useless ******** :lol:

So why didn't the polycarbonate Galaxy S4 win against the aluminum HTC One? I'll wait...

Ill take Square Trades durability and procedure testing over a guy who types in red on a online forum.

[COLOR=#red]the moment you realize you're arguing with a dude whose screenname has I Heart in it. Never again :rofl:[/COLOR]

Looks like a small note neo. These manufactures didn't even try to improve design this year.

This Nokia xl budget phone seems interesting though.

That Xperia Z2 just shut the game down. Google needs to release a GPE edition. Also what the hell happened to the "new touchwiz" ?

Last edited:
Looks like I'll be rocking with my nexus 5 for a while. S5 looks like a s4. I wanna see how the prime ones look tho I saw in mkbhd new video there was liked video of the s5 you can see the gold one

Looks like I'll be rocking with my nexus 5 for a while. S5 looks like a s4. I wanna see how the prime ones look tho I saw in mkbhd new video there was liked video of the s5 you can see the gold one

There is nothing Samsung could have done aesthetically that would have made me drop my Nexus 5.

Galaxy line is too much like the Iphone. So much potential in the line for the company to give you bit by bit of technology for profit. 

After seeing how the new One and the S5 look.. looks like I'll be getting the i6

Internally there isn't much difference between phones these days.. it's all about aesthetics and I always love the iPhone designs.

Most likely just fix the G2 one of these days 
laugh.gif
 and then use it when I want my Android fix.

Last edited:
After seeing how the new One and the S5 look.. looks like I'll be getting the i6

Internally there isn't much difference between phones these days.. it's all about aesthetics and I always love the iPhone designs.

Most likely just fix the G2 one of these days :lol:  and then use it when I want my Android fix.

if you can wait for the iPhone 6, you can wait for the new Nexus.

Wait its my phone doing that???? I thought it was T-Mobile. Can they fix that????

Probably. Everything I'm reading online says it can't because it's not a T-Mobile phone. Even if you buy it from them. However the two stores I've been to say it does.

Also does your constantly cycle from LTE to hspa to edge? Mines been doing that everywhere I go

Wait its my phone doing that???? I thought it was T-Mobile. Can they fix that????

Probably. Everything I'm reading online says it can't because it's not a T-Mobile phone. Even if you buy it from them. However the two stores I've been to say it does.

Also does your constantly cycle from LTE to hspa to edge? Mines been doing that everywhere I go
It goes from LTE to HSPA from time to time but never edge. I've only been on edge when I've forced it there myself to see how slow things would move.

Back
Top Bottom