• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Introducing The All New Samsung Galaxy S5 With 5.5 inch 4K Display Along With New On Screen Button Technology"

your post sounds exactly like something Samsung would do. 

Lol ohhh excuse my stupidity

And it does unless they drop both at the same time and make one a low cost phone while the other has the newer specs. Either way Samsung is screwing the customers over.

Just took cm11 off. Battery was crap

Went back to stock. I'm using the Franco kernel with gravity box

The goat setup

:pimp: :pimp:

If I didn't have a problem with the mass I would have strongly considered it. My only major con was the size that joint makes the N3 feel like an iphone :x **** was that big to me :lol: I'm exaggerating but damb.. Othwise good pick up tets :smokin

Battery life is probably the best out right now.. And will be better than the new one and s5 I bet

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Real talk my dudes...I only care about the Galaxy S5 because it pretty much shows us the direction Samsung is gonna go with as far as the Note 4.

If they do a 6" screen in QHD (2k resolution) and get rid of the tired a** touchjizz count me the eff in.[/COLOR]

Any news on the LG G3
nerd.gif

Loving my G2 but can't wait to see if they bring anything new to the table.
there probably wont be any buzz about it til around april or may. shouldn't release til round the fall.

MWC start on monday...ready to see what the spring offerings are going to be this year.

Any news on the LG G3 :nerd:

Loving my G2 but can't wait to see if they bring anything new to the table.
there probably wont be any buzz about it til around april or may. shouldn't release til round the fall.

MWC start on monday...ready to see what the spring offerings are going to be this year.

Ok cool...I really don't see any phone right now that I'm willing to buy off contract anyways. After going through 4 phones last year I can honestly say the G2 is hands down the best overall phone I've had in a long time. I can definitely wait until the G3 comes out in the fall

SMH Samsung gonna release the first S5 with a home button and 1080 display try and get everybodys money and once that phone hits its high in sales there gonna drop the newer one with a 2k display.

why does this sound so factual

your post sounds exactly like something Samsung would do. 

[COLOR=#red]:lol: Samsung shade is about to go into full effect judging by the comments so far. Don't eem matter though, Sammy is about to clean up. HTC already shot itself in the foot, LG makes great phones but their machine (marketing and production) is inferior. As much as y all hate it, it's a two horse race between Samsung and Apple.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]:lol: Samsung shade is about to go into full effect judging by the comments so far. Don't eem matter though, Sammy is about to clean up. HTC already shot itself in the foot, LG makes great phones but their machine (marketing and production) is inferior. As much as y all hate it, it's a two horse race between Samsung and Apple.[/COLOR]

Samsung is gonna RAKE this year. Them improving the build quality of their phones starting with the Note 3 , The most timely in updates, Always being the first to the market with new innovations (USB 3.0 on a phone, flexible displays, QHD panels, etc.), Google putting them in their place in terms of the software , HTC putting the final nail in the coffin with that weak *** HTC one "sequel" , and LG and Sony still not putting a dent in the US market at all. I fully expect the S5 and the Note 4 to be Samsung's most successful phone launches ever.

Da dev support is *** though
frown.gif

Ill pray for dev support on da gflex.

I think ill be over the UI once I get used to it.
Dog I flash CM , AOKP, Vanir , Paranoid, N5 builds, etc for Stock Android and a crazy amount of bloat free GFlex and G2 ROMS. Wit the G2 you can flash any ROM from any variant so i'm extremely satisfied with the Dev support of the G2.

Yea the G2 isn't bad Dev support wise... It has the same roms I was rocking with on the N5(Slim, Mahdi, PA, Beanstalk etc)

Only thing I miss is Franco Kernel

Back
Top Bottom