• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any of talk know any screen protectors that change the color of Note 3?

I got two of them now, one work and one personal and I can't tell them apart at a glance. The only cases I like come in black so I got two different cases but they are both black.

I see some on amazon but the reviews are mixed.

I use my phone at work but no WiFi, struggle sprint 3g, imagine streaming satalite radio or play music :x

Via Androidpolice.com

Purported Shots Of Upcoming Gmail Features Show A New UI, Pinned And Snoozed Messages, And More
nexusae0_Screenshot_____thumb.png
nexusae0_2014-03-26-1_thumb.jpg

Aside from the new flat look to the user interface and Google+-style rounded profile pics, the biggest change comes in the form of a new inbox view, with a focus on organizing messages by content. Social, Finance, and Forum meta-tags seem to be automatically applied in this view, superseding standard messages and coming with their own unread counts. They also give a brief overview of new email recipients - check out the bolded "Twitter" text in the screenshot above. The standard "star" system for highlighting messages has been replaced with a pin, and it looks like pinned messages will automatically be placed above others in your inbox when the view is applied. (Note the pin slider next to the search button.) Pinned messages revert to a timeline view when un-pinned.

The action bar is gone, and now there's a floating "+" button at the bottom of the screen for new compositions. According to the report, the new app allows users to "snooze" messages for a variable period of time, from a few hours to several weeks. At least one message shows an alarm clock icon, which seems to suggest an automatic timer or deadline detection function.

Assuming that the screenshots are legitimate, the UI and organization are so different from Gmail's tried and tested system that the build is probably either entirely experimental or a long, long way away from release. We might see some of these features begin to trickle into the Gmail app (or the web version) over the coming weeks and months.
Nice! Probably never happening though.

G2 FOR THE WIN!!! BATTERY IS DOING ITS THING!!!

STILL GOT 9 HOURS TO GO!!!

BEEN USING IT FOR 33 HOURS SO FAR WITH 38% LEFT

Last edited:
I was honestly thinking about going back to stock...

When you say stock, do you mean stock like when you first root your phone???

I was honestly thinking about going back to stock...

When you say stock, do you mean stock like when you first root your phone???

Yea, but it's debloated. Just bare stock like the nexus 5.

There's a debloat Rom in the android development. . 4.4.2 as well

Last edited:
Via Androidpolice.com

Purported Shots Of Upcoming Gmail Features Show A New UI, Pinned And Snoozed Messages, And More
nexusae0_Screenshot_____thumb.png
nexusae0_2014-03-26-1_thumb.jpg

Aside from the new flat look to the user interface and Google+-style rounded profile pics, the biggest change comes in the form of a new inbox view, with a focus on organizing messages by content. Social, Finance, and Forum meta-tags seem to be automatically applied in this view, superseding standard messages and coming with their own unread counts. They also give a brief overview of new email recipients - check out the bolded "Twitter" text in the screenshot above. The standard "star" system for highlighting messages has been replaced with a pin, and it looks like pinned messages will automatically be placed above others in your inbox when the view is applied. (Note the pin slider next to the search button.) Pinned messages revert to a timeline view when un-pinned.

The action bar is gone, and now there's a floating "+" button at the bottom of the screen for new compositions. According to the report, the new app allows users to "snooze" messages for a variable period of time, from a few hours to several weeks. At least one message shows an alarm clock icon, which seems to suggest an automatic timer or deadline detection function.

Assuming that the screenshots are legitimate, the UI and organization are so different from Gmail's tried and tested system that the build is probably either entirely experimental or a long, long way away from release. We might see some of these features begin to trickle into the Gmail app (or the web version) over the coming weeks and months.
Nice! Probably never happening though.

man, who emails "hey want to get chipotle".

How do you guys feel about flat design in general. Seems it's been like the norm the past year or so.

Last edited:
man, who emails "hey want to get chipotle".

How do you guys feel about flat design in general. Seems it's been like the norm the past year or so.
Me and my friends that all work in the same city, but in different buildings, that also can't have their phones, email each other all the time for ideas where to go for lunch on a given day.

I also wonder the ratio of carrier network vs. WiFi connectivity of some of these crazy battery numbers. On the weekends, when I am around WiFi access points pretty often, my S4 can get 5 hours of screen time and no charge for 15+ hours. 

I get most of my wallpapers off deviantart.

Could check tumblr as well.

Get some of mine off here http://ahilly.com/

Thanks a lot

I have a collection of wallpapers if you're interested.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7424cmkpwxborya/Zdb_aQNyKd
Good looking, swiped a few of these.

Question for anyone, what icon packs are you guys currently using?

lumos, cryten, minimalism

btw gpe m8 is coming

http://www.androidcentral.com/google-play-edition-htc-one-m8-shipping

Back
Top Bottom