• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I get most of my wallpapers off deviantart.

Could check tumblr as well.

Get some of mine off here http://ahilly.com/

Thanks a lot

I have a collection of wallpapers if you're interested.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7424cmkpwxborya/Zdb_aQNyKd
Good looking, swiped a few of these.

Question for anyone, what icon packs are you guys currently using?

Currently using Click UI.

Finally gave in and copped a Nexus 5. I love the speed on stock so far. But i'm a tinkerer. Havent had much time to read through the mounds of XDA threads, but is there a NT consensus on what Rom/Kernal to run for the best balance of speed/battery? I usually run PA roms by default on my devices. but wondering what else is out here.

Last edited:
Since yall ain't wanna answer my question I said **** it and went to the t mobile store and copped me a G2. Gonna keep the Nexus 4 as a secondary phone once it comes in.

Has anyone here sent their phone to the LG headquarters for repair?

I shipped my Nexus 4 out last Friday and it got there on Monday. But they still haven't called to give me a quote.

Finally gave in and copped a Nexus 5. I love the speed on stock so far. But i'm a tinkerer. Havent had much time to read through the mounds of XDA threads, but is there a NT consensus on what Rom/Kernal to run for the best balance of speed/battery? I usually run PA roms by default on my devices. but wondering what else is out here.

Try and stay stock and use the Franco kernel. Its in the play store. Easy install

Root and use gravity box. Bunch of settings there that make flashing a rom useless in a way

Plus on the paid franco app you can change screen colors. Make it more like an lcd screen or even an amoled one. Real nice

Really enjoying my stock M8 device.

My M8 phone sucks ***.

Getting a replacement to see if its just a one off issue or across the board. Anyone else have an issue with the phone? Dropped calls damn near every time. Won't ring sometimes. Then voice cutting in and out when on a call :smh: :smh:

liquidsmooth or carbon with lockscren notifications on + elemental x kernel

Really enjoying my stock M8 device.

My M8 phone sucks ***.

Getting a replacement to see if its just a one off issue or across the board. Anyone else have an issue with the phone? Dropped calls damn near every time. Won't ring sometimes. Then voice cutting in and out when on a call
mean.gif
mean.gif
Mines has dropped calls about 1-3 times already within the last week if having it, otherwise no issues here

So I'm upgrading my phone soon and I can't decide between the S5 and the One M8. I've watched hours of/read reviews and I still can't really pick a winner. Can someone convince me to go one phone or the other?

So I'm upgrading my phone soon and I can't decide between the S5 and the One M8. I've watched hours of/read reviews and I still can't really pick a winner. Can someone convince me to go one phone or the other?
Just wait til your carrier has them both in store. Play with them both and see which one feels worth your money.

Skip them both and get the g2. Then the g3 this summer

lg g2 pro. I'm waiting for that bad boy to release.

superb superb I flashed that ROM but I was getting line across my screen... So I went back to my old ROM, seen a lot of people having the same problem and i flashed the new baseband

superb superb I flashed that ROM but I was getting line across my screen... So I went back to my old ROM, seen a lot of people having the same problem and i flashed the new baseband

Yea some have gotten that. I'm sure it is a fix for it now last time I checked

I never got the lines

I'm using TMobile on a Verizon (VS980) phone with PA 4.2 BETA 1. I just flashed the phone to BETA 3 and the phone could not pick up a signal. Disappointed but o don't mind the current PA in on.

I'm using TMobile on a Verizon (VS980) phone with PA 4.2 BETA 1. I just flashed the phone to BETA 3 and the phone could not pick up a signal. Disappointed but o don't mind the current PA in on.
damn I just flashed mines and had the same problem. I wish I would of have came here first.

Back
Top Bottom