• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Just checked how much data I have used this month and I'm up to 20GB. Love T-Mobile. In addition, I have slowed down this past week and half.
eek.gif
sick.gif
What you be doing on your phone?! That is a crazy amount
YouJizz or nah? 
nerd.gif

LOL .. I have been doing allot on my phone. Stream, DL, HotSpot, etc.

I actually don't use WiFi anymore since the LTE is 30+ downs at home.

I turn the HotSpot on all the time on the road .. So I have 3 devices streaming during the trip.

Im to last to create music playlist so I turn to YouTube for music mixes and play them all the time. If I'm on a business meeting or something when games are on, I stream XBMC on a tablet for everyone to watch while doing business.

Etc etc etc

LOL .. I have been doing allot on my phone. Stream, DL, HotSpot, etc.

I actually don't use WiFi anymore since the LTE is 30+ downs at home.

I turn the HotSpot on all the time on the road .. So I have 3 devices streaming during the trip.

Im to last to create music playlist so I turn to YouTube for music mixes and play them all the time. If I'm on a business meeting or something when games are on, I stream XBMC on a tablet for everyone to watch while doing business.

Etc etc etc

How the hell are u using more than 2.5GB of hotspot and not paying for it

How the hell are u using more than 2.5GB of hotspot and not paying for it
Simple XDA ... Read and you will find hacks or ROMs that disable the communication between the hotspot and carrier. Meaning you can go beyond 2.5 which is 3gb and not be cut off.

BTW if you go over you don't have to pay for it, they'll just cut you of till the next cycle.

Last edited:
Simple XDA ... Read and you will find hacks or ROMs that disable the communication between the hotspot and carrier. Meaning you can go beyond 2.5 which is 3gb and not be cut off.

BTW if you go over you don't have to pay for it, they'll just cut you of till the next cycle.

Can u link me bro ? Don't even know what part of the forum I'll be looking for

Can u link me bro ? Don't even know what part of the forum I'll be looking for
What phone you have? I have the G2 so most of the customer ROMs have the hotspot hack and the Verizon section has stock rom just with hotspot hack.

But I say find your phone on XDA and go to development and u should be straight.

I know I'm gonna regret not upgrading to T-mobile's unlimited data plan before they got rid of it last month.
mean.gif

Any body on G2 using the PARANOID ANDROID  or any other? would like to know how good is it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom