• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[h1]Leaked Japan-bound LG isai FL continues the war on bezels[/h1]

SMARTPHONES
By Derek Kessler  | Apr 15 2014 | 9:20 am  | 35 COMMENTS

LG-isai-FL.jpg

What you see above is said to be a leaked image to the LG  isai FL. Courtesy of prolific leaker @evleaks, the isai FL is reportedly coming to Japanese carrier KDDI's "au" sub-brand. But what's truly interesting about the LG isai FL are the very minimal bezels on the sides and top. Very, very minimal. LG's isai line of phones has traditionally been a fairly high-end, with top-quality displays, processors, and the like, and we see no reason to suspect the isai FL won't hold up to the same standards.

There's not much more we can draw from this render, aside from it continuing LG's trend of buttons on the back (kicked off by the LG G2) and having a back-side that tapers in towards the front (as judged by the outsets for the micro USB port and headphone jack.

Source: @evleaks

That thing even have a front facing camera on dat ***** sheesh.

G3,i6 only phones on my radar atm.. Perhaps the next nexus as long as it ain't no 5.5 nonsense

Last edited:
If you have to choose.. Always go nexus brah. If you're into flashing and whatnot that is...

Last edited:
I took da ultimate L by coppin this flex :frown: no devs no nothing :smh:

I miss flashing ish. Well. This phone is only temporary. I'll be Aight

Prob my favorite phone of last year.. The comfort factor of it alone puts it ahead of a lot of phones. Best feel in your hands and it looks nice IMO. Camera was a little suspect but the n5 community was coo and it was smooth as eggs with handling things hardly any lag anywhere.

M8 is really really fast when I played with it. Didn't really get a good feel cause they got those magnet things on the back.. The og one felt long to me cause the poor power button placement and wasn't comfy at all and slipped out my shorts all the time :frown: m8 cool though and I doubt anyone would be disappoint if they choose that path.

Last edited:
so this g3 prolly won't be available til like june huh

can't wait that long. bound to blow my tax return on something dumb before then

I went back to the drawing board with Theseus HD Flat. I made them bigger, previous was 114x116, looked horrible on a 1080p screen, now they're 120x120, I changed the shape too, now icons are more curved a la iOS7. Playing with some new metaphors for icons, yes, there is a slight Apple influence in my designs, nothing new.

Theseus_HD_Flat_Preview.png

I've already made 7, but here is 3. Hope you guys like. Will have more previews soon.

EDIT: Added a HD preview.

Last edited:
bout to sell my N4 for 200 and grab the N5. gf's sister needed a new phone and her old n4 broke so i figured ill throw her my lightly used joint and step up to the 5 for 150. shrug.

m8 gpe is just...an absurd amount of money.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom