• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys the screen on my S3 just cracked and i need to cop a phone asap. Im leaning toward the G2! What do you guys have to say about it?

Guys the screen on my S3 just cracked and i need to cop a phone asap. Im leaning toward the G2! What do you guys have to say about it?
g2 or nexus 5 depending on preferences

g2 has a bigger screen and battery while the nexus 5 has vanilla android + a sharper/brighter display

i've used both

just cop that official htc glance case. joint is super legit
bgr-htc-one-m8-dot-view.jpg
:wow:

:wow:

Please get this for a nexus

Anybody notice how the facebook app went to doo doo with the last few updates? granted I didn't use it much to begin with, but the fact that it defaults to top stories and hides most recent in the menu made for a quick uninstall.

Anybody notice how the facebook app went to doo doo with the last few updates? granted I didn't use it much to begin with, but the fact that it defaults to top stories and hides most recent in the menu made for a quick uninstall.
this new Facebook is trash.

Menus are confusing...

And its not woekig well over wireless data.

Plus, like you said, its default to friends stories instead of being able to change it to most recenr. Stories.

Facebook always changing and messing stuff up. :lol:

None of the 3rd party facebook apps are any good either. Classic Eggs Vs Ketchup scenario, whatever you choose its gonna be bad and you'll have to find ways to mask the badness

None of the 3rd party facebook apps are any good either. Classic Eggs Vs Ketchup scenario, whatever you choose its gonna be bad and you'll have to find ways to mask the badness
roll.gif

I don't use the mobile version of anything tbh. I hate sites that redirect to the mobile version 
sick.gif

edit: except for ntmobile, its dope

Last edited:

g2 or nexus 5 depending on preferences

g2 has a bigger screen and battery while the nexus 5 has vanilla android + a sharper/brighter display

i've used both
Im not a fan of the N5. The camera is so so and the battery life is meh. I feel like the G2 is the best bang for the buck right now.

Im not a fan of the N5. The camera is so so and the battery life is meh. I feel like the G2 is the best bang for the buck right now.

Had both coming from a S3. nexus battery life was actually pretty good for me..what sucked was the signal. Dropped calls everywhere, got the G2 used it in the same places..no dropped calls.

Had both coming from a S3. nexus battery life was actually pretty good for me..what sucked was the signal. Dropped calls everywhere, got the G2 used it in the same places..no dropped calls.
Didnt know about that! Thanks. Im just trying to figure out if the M8 or S5 are worth the $200 over what a G2 would cost me

hey guys...

I'm looking to upgrade my phone either to an s5 or an m8. I've red reviews and what not about both phones but I'm still unsure whether or not I should upgrade my phone from an Nexus 4. Im still not so sure its worth the upgrade to either of those phones right now. Nothing about those phones wow me at the moment. Any help guys?

I'd wait until it's something you absolutely want. My next phone is the G3, next nexus or the i6.. The two new ones aren't bad either if you do decide that route.

Glad I struck when I did on my phone. I haven't paid more than 50 bucks for a phone n 5 years.

Keep em n good condition n flip me back for more than what the new one costs generally. This last time I saw CL was flooded with note 2s so I let BB take the profit since it still was only a 35 dollar dif before tax hah. Having lots of extra upgrades is amaze balls every 6 months to a year i step my game up. I wanna defect to an iPhone at least once but I can never bring myself to do it the android flagships are so much more for your $ IMO

that oneplus sounds great and carries an awesome price, but i ain't about to run an obstacle course just to cop an invite so i can buy the damn phone

i understand why they're doing it, but i don't think a new, unproven company like that has earned the right to make those demands of potential clients

I want to try an iPhone but i have the feeling I'm going to miss the Android platform. So much customization. I always use the analogy that droids are like mustangs, people trick them out to their liking and iphones are like Lexus', people see it as quality and leave it as is.

hey guys...

I'm looking to upgrade my phone either to an s5 or an m8. I've red reviews and what not about both phones but I'm still unsure whether or not I should upgrade my phone from an Nexus 4. Im still not so sure its worth the upgrade to either of those phones right now. Nothing about those phones wow me at the moment. Any help guys?

I'd wait until it's something you absolutely want. My next phone is the G3, next nexus or the i6.. The two new ones aren't bad either if you do decide that route.

I'm coming from N4 as well. Gonna hang tight until the Nexus 6 comes up especially with rumors of HTC making it.

If you're not rom'ing your N4, I suggest that you do. My current setup is Purity rom + AK kernel. Battery life is great and most functions are instant and almost zero lag time. Look into it if you havent already.

Glad I struck when I did on my phone. I haven't paid more than 50 bucks for a phone n 5 years.

Keep em n good condition n flip me back for more than what the new one costs generally. This last time I saw CL was flooded with note 2s so I let BB take the profit since it still was only a 35 dollar dif before tax hah. Having lots of extra upgrades is amaze balls every 6 months to a year i step my game up. I wanna defect to an iPhone at least once but I can never bring myself to do it the android flagships are so much more for your $ IMO

Need info on how/what you're doing. Buy used & resell within a certain time frame?

I'm about to look into replacing this HTC One. Dropped calls, thing doesn't work as a phone. And this is the second one I've received.

Sm*h

If I were to get an Android phone today, it would be between the Note 3 and LG G2. If I felt like those were out dated, I would wait for the Note 4, G3, and iPhone 6 to make a decision.

If I were to get an Android phone today, it would be between the Note 3 and LG G2. If I felt like those were out dated, I would wait for the Note 4, G3, and iPhone 6 to make a decision.
This is the decision im trying to make. I feel like the G3 will be alot bigger than what i would like. G2 imo is as big as a phone should be. Otherwise i would wait for the G3

Question for anyone who's car has a USB audio input for their head unit. I own a Honda CR-Z and the iPhone plays great on the head unit and it charges at the same time. Do Android phones do the same i.e. play music and charge through a USB port?

Back
Top Bottom