• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmmm that is a tough one. If the G3 is .3 bigger than the G2 will it really make a difference? Especially since there is minimal bezel.

Probably not. Unless you like Sense or TouchWiz that much
laugh.gif
Haha i have been using touchwiz since the galaxy s and since then i have only been with samsung. I fee like its time to change it up
Hmmm that is a tough one. If the G3 is .3 bigger than the G2 will it really make a difference? Especially since there is minimal bezel.
Is it supposed to be only .3 bigger? I heard it was supposed to be significantly larger than the G2. Whats the rumored release for the G3, July?

Supposed to be 5.5 and I don't know about the release date. I feel ya though. I actually enjoy operating my phone with one hand

I bought the Verizon ellipsis tablet and it was 150 with a 150 rebate, I'm overall satisfied with the device. A little glitch at times, but nothing major. Just got the rebate in the mail today :pimp: wish I would've sent it off earlier so I could've simply paid my bill with it. I'll find some other bill to pay.

I'm finally going to leave the iPhone and switch over to android. I have an upgrade thats ready to be used and I'm having trouble deciding between the M8 and the S5. Been watching vids on youtube and none of them really help :lol: I think the only way I'll reach a decision is to go out and test the phones in store.

For those who have/used the M8 and the S5, what are your thoughts about it? Pros/Cons? Is the camera on the M8 that bad?

Last edited:
Just bought the s5.

Switching from the iPhone 5.

I guess the consensus is a giant meh for the s5? Did I goof?

My god!

Airdroid app is that deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[h3]Manage your Android from a web browser, all over the air.[/h3]

http://www.airdroid.com/
I use airdroid on a daily basis. When I'm at home its my primary vehicle for texting, it's how I get roms and apks on my phone, pics to my computer etc. You can't see group messages from airdroid though or pic messages but other than that I love it.

I wouldn't go that far, imessage is way ahead of imessage if only for the fact that iPhone only has one messaging app whereas Android has dozens. My brother picks up conversations where he left over from the computer to the phone all off strength of imessage, and it allows for group chats and pic messaging from the computer app.

Last edited:
Hangouts just updated to have Hangouts and SMS for the same person in one thread finally.

Bout time they did that

And airdroid is appreciated.. One of the first things I always download or tell people to download when they ask.

And the s5 or m8 are huge upgrades from their previous editions. So get what you like eff the reviews, go in stores and get some hands on

I'm coming from N4 as well. Gonna hang tight until the Nexus 6 comes up especially with rumors of HTC making it.

If you're not rom'ing your N4, I suggest that you do. My current setup is Purity rom + AK kernel. Battery life is great and most functions are instant and almost zero lag time. Look into it if you havent already.
Need info on how/what you're doing. Buy used & resell within a certain time frame?

Buying the phone when vzw orsprint have their deals with a 2year contract. Like s4 $100

When ready for upgrade sell sr for say $350, got back to carrior renew contract for another phone paying $100-$200 for the phone

$150 profit

Little do he know he really paying for yhe phine added in to his high bill

That is why carriors charge alot or even chargr for data, your paylike extra $20 a month back for the rest of the phone cost

Last edited:
I'm sure it has been mentioned in here before, but you guys should check out the Mark As Read app if you haven't already. It gives you the ability to mark a gmail email as read from the notifcation panel. I'm pretty anal when it comes to keeping my notifications empty so it's a nice little time saver.

Back
Top Bottom