Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But don't they use Google Camera now?

Yeah they do, but the M8 and S5 (and other cameras for OEMs) use software enhancements tailored for the phone. Google Camera has some cool features, but the photo processing lacks....

gmail was one of the few good implementations of an invite-only system. it makes no sense to use it for a product launch when products become obsolete after 6 months.

in other news, this is why i hate apple and their hype machine: http://time.com/2983795/apple-mobile-wallet/

article is saying that apple will revolutionize the payment market by introducing nfc on their phones. seriously, tech news is some of the lowest quality journalism known to man.

Last edited:
^^^ Yeah but that isn't saying much.

Especially since the cameras were not primarily produced for that software. Basically they aren't as good as what the are supposed to be

gmail was one of the few good implementations of an invite-only system. it makes no sense to use it for a product launch when products become obsolete after 6 months.

in other news, this is why i hate apple and their hype machine: http://time.com/2983795/apple-mobile-wallet/

article is saying that apple will revolutionize the payment market by introducing nfc on their phones. seriously, tech news is some of the lowest quality journalism known to man.
Ive been living off free jamba juices with the isis wallet coupons.

I'm not too familiar with Android phones other than the one I own right now (HTC One M7) and Samsungs (which I loathe). I love the phone but HATE the camera for anything more than really close distance pictures.

Is there any Android phone similar to the HTC One in quality/design but with a better camera? It doesn't have to be AMAZING. At least like the Galaxy S5 camera
Sony Xperia Z2 brah.
hate that sony more or less stiff the us with this phone. now the z3 will be out in the next couple months 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

giphy.gif

Do any of you guys own game controllers for your phone?

I want to be able to play games like NBA 2K14, FIFA, or Madden if possible and want to know if it would be compatible to play it with these games have any of you used any of the controllers in the video shown below, and if so what games do you use it for.

I'm not too familiar with Android phones other than the one I own right now (HTC One M7) and Samsungs (which I loathe). I love the phone but HATE the camera for anything more than really close distance pictures.

Is there any Android phone similar to the HTC One in quality/design but with a better camera? It doesn't have to be AMAZING. At least like the Galaxy S5 camera

Nothing wrong with m8 camera to me look at these pics not sure why everybody is so hateful of the m8 camera but it is awesome to me!

With HTC UFOCUS shot

-

The uFocus is garbage, especially in that Jimmy Bean pic. HTC released faulty software and hardware :smh: :x

Anyone have a Motorola x ? Is it a good back up phone? And what is the average asking price for the x and the nexus 5. Planning on buying a back up

Can't go wrong with the moto x in my opinion. Good build quality, screen , performance , and features. I like mine. The moto x is good at most things, but doesn't really excel at anything. The going price for used ones seems to be on average $250 - $300, but I have seen some go for around $150.

Who ever still believe a word Superb says must be an idiot.

This is the same dude that was Jobs right hand man at Apple ... Dude that has millions of China electronic hustle ... Same dude that got Rosh to custom build him a corvette ... Dude that put plastic on million dollar chairs ... Same dude that post accounts with a few millions and name then chump change.

Same dude post a invite in eBay and sells it before he his submit on the actual listing ....

Credibility -1 Milli ...

Same dude who takes out 2k a day as "play money" but is a big enough scumbag to not be able to pay back his student loans........

No idea how dude has so many reps.

A few days ago somebody mentioned thatvwoth xposed a person can get notifications like the g2 and on the lock screen. please explain again how to get it

Just copped myself a new android phone. Been using my LG lotus from '08 for over a year until some water spilled on it at work and broke it recently.

I bought a Sony xperia Z ultra for $280 Brand New & Unlocked. Can't wait to use this monstrosity phone.

was always a loyal samsung galaxy phone user i had from the original galaxy till s3 and then samsung got lazy with the s4 and s5 and now all of a sudden they bringing out another variant of the s5 soon to "compete with iphone" why couldnt just give us those same specs when they launched the phone in april, F them. Got me new G3 phone is a beast dont know what lag people in here are talking about but thats people they will find any minor hicup to point out smh, anyways any good apps yall recommend to transfer files over wifi like kies air?

ES File Explorer>

Also, I'm heading over to T-Mobile today to check out their plans and da G3 and S5.

What's the best plan out there? It's going to be me and the wife. I would use jump but that'll cost more than the unlimited fambily plan.

Best place to buy a phone with a bad ESN/imei? Traveling out the country soon and need a phone I can throw a Sim card in while I'm overseas. Checked my local Craigslist but its basically just Verizon out here. No GSM phones to be found..

Returning my G3 today. Not because it is a bad phone, I actually love the phone. Battery life was great (3-4hrs SOT), screen was great(slightly better than 1080p screens IMO), the camera was great but Google sent me a replacement Nexus 5 and my radio issues have been fixed. The G3 is no means slow but with Paranoid Android + franco kernel my nexus 5 is more than good for what I want/need it to do. I think I'll wait until the end of the year for more options or for the Nexus 6(if it drops). I'm going to miss the camera but besides that I'll be good. If you are on the fence I would def say check out the G3, it is an excellent phone.

P.S. I used to think 5.5inch phones were huge but the G3 makes 5.5 feel small. My nexus 5 felt like an iPhone 3G after I used the G3 for a week :lol:

ES File Explorer>

Also, I'm heading over to T-Mobile today to check out their plans and da G3 and S5.

What's the best plan out there? It's going to be me and the wife. I would use jump but that'll cost more than the unlimited fambily plan.

Let us know what you end up doing

Back
Top Bottom