• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got a Note 3 and this Gear 2 watch. Loving it so far. Way better than iphone. I cannot believe I was in the dark so long lol

Just got a Note 3 and this Gear 2 watch. Loving it so far. Way better than iphone. I cannot believe I was in the dark so long lol

Just wait till you really start getting the most out of your phone. For example
My girl ***** with iggy for whatever reason.

I torrented her album extracted the .zip file and had the song fancy playing with in literally 5 mins of her asking me.

All while stopping to get gas.

This is one of many examples of things you can do. There are literally no limitations.

:smokin

Best place to buy a phone with a bad ESN/imei? Traveling out the country soon and need a phone I can throw a Sim card in while I'm overseas. Checked my local Craigslist but its basically just Verizon out here. No GSM phones to be found..
Craigslist and ebay are pretty much the only place you're gonna find phones advertised as having a bad ESN. You might find a spot in the hood that has them, but they won't tell you its a bad ESN, they'll just say it won't work for "X" carrier even when its a gsm phone. Your best bet would probably be putting a Wanted advertisement for phones with a bad ESN.

Aren't you the cat who went to work in ND? I got a question for you, mind if I PM it?

Lol the G3 hype was mad real in here now all i see is:

"well imma for the ______"

"its great but im returning it"

Apple n Samsung are lapping these other carriers for a second time. Hopefully the m8 did enough numbers that theyll continue to push the envelope and give us a stellar cam next go around. Form factor and software they got down

Lol the G3 hype was mad real in here now all i see is:

"well imma for the ______"

"its great but im returning it"

Apple n Samsung are lapping these other carriers for a second time. Hopefully the m8 did enough numbers that theyll continue to push the envelope and give us a stellar cam next go around. Form factor and software they got down

If Google didn't send me a N5 replacement I would have kept it. The bootloader isn't even unlocked, not trying to wait months on months to customize to my liking. As I said phone is dope just don't need it. As Stated before, with L coming out I ain't trying to get the short end of the stick with updates. Main reason why I kept my nexus over the G3.

I was hype for the G3.. but the slight disappointment from the owners got me second guessing the buy, if I bought a phone now it'd be the N5 or the One+

gmail was one of the few good implementations of an invite-only system. it makes no sense to use it for a product launch when products become obsolete after 6 months.

in other news, this is why i hate apple and their hype machine: http://time.com/2983795/apple-mobile-wallet/

article is saying that apple will revolutionize the payment market by introducing nfc on their phones. seriously, tech news is some of the lowest quality journalism known to man.

Is it apples fault google wallet was trash and Isis hasn't popped off? Lol. Revolutionizing= change, doesn't only mean first to implement

Best place to buy a phone with a bad ESN/imei? Traveling out the country soon and need a phone I can throw a Sim card in while I'm overseas. Checked my local Craigslist but its basically just Verizon out here. No GSM phones to be found..

Verizon LTE phones are GSM unlocked

Last edited:

Do any of you guys own game controllers for your phone?

I want to be able to play games like NBA 2K14, FIFA, or Madden if possible and want to know if it would be compatible to play it with these games have any of you used any of the controllers in the video shown below, and if so what games do you use it for.

Does anyone else have an unlocked G3?  I have this antenna on mine and want to know what it does (the instructions that came with my phone are Korean).  Also any advice on a game controller would be great.

Does anyone else have an unlocked G3?  I have this antenna on mine and want to know what it does (the instructions that came with my phone are Korean).  Also any advice on a game controller would be great.

The antenna is used to watch television in Korea. Won't be any use in the US I think.

The antenna is used to watch television in Korea. Won't be any use in the US I think.
Thanks I remember reading an article that Samsung may be bringing a feature like this to the US, hopefully I will be able to put it to some use.

Verizon LTE phones are GSM unlocked

So you're saying I can suspend service on my G3 before I leave and then pop a Sim card in from Europe and use it while I'm there without any issues?

So my m8 jus stopped charging :x
:smh:

I might go back to sammy. Never had charge issues with multiple batteries. Gunna manufacturer warranty this and give it to my pops. It was a fun ride but an unusable phone after not even 4 months is unacceptable. Lil glitch. Big problem

I don't really see what the disappointment was about..

Da G3 screen is :wow:

I can see what ppl were saying about the UI, not really feeling it either, but coming from da flex, I'm used to it. Snappy phone and perfect in the hands. Camera is nice too.

Da S5 it's awesome as well. I kinda miss Sammy for some reason.

I'll wait till tomorrow to pull the trigger.

[COLOR=#red]Yeah guys, Samantha might not be the prettiest chick at the school, but she has a nice enough body, she's smart, has a nice smile, comes from good parents, and she's going places. Appolonia is nice too, but she's already taken. There's a few freshman that caught my eye too and they have nice bodies and smarts too...they just need a little more time to develop and they'll be certified stunners.[/COLOR]

Yeah guys, Samantha might not be the prettiest chick at the school, but she has a nice enough body, she's smart, has a nice smile, comes from good parents, and she's going places. Appolonia is nice too, but she's already taken. There's a few freshman that caught my eye too and they have nice bodies and smarts too...they just need a little more time to develop and they'll be certified stunners.
WTH 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

[COLOR=#red]Yeah guys, Samantha might not be the prettiest chick at the school, but she has a nice enough body, she's smart, has a nice smile, comes from good parents, and she's going places. Appolonia is nice too, but she's already taken. There's a few freshman that caught my eye too and they have nice bodies and smarts too...they just need a little more time to develop and they'll be certified stunners.[/COLOR]

http://s89.photobucket.com/user/jimdean0003/media/emoticons/TOzSZ3P_zpswnqazxzo.gif.html

Back
Top Bottom