Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I sure hope so. What makes you so sure?

Im not sure about that. My buddy was invited to buy the phone and he did but he doesn't have an invite to give so I don't think it works like a normal system where if you buy you can invite

[COLOR=#red]A better way to evaluate a phone is to look at the various YouTube video reviews. No offense but we're too fickle in here to go off of what's said in here, then on top of that nobody in here does quality substantive reviews. Then go see for yourself at the store.[/COLOR]

I like goin on youtube for the:
The review videos
and the revisited/after the hype/looking back video's where they look at the phone again about 5-6 months later after it came out
Or the 2 week or 1 month of usage videos

I usually go to MKBHD, Danny Winget, Techno buffalo, android authority, phonedog, FLOSSY CARTER and otheR channels.

Last edited:
One thing I like about Android, waking up to 'Feather' by Nujabes as my alarm tone :pimp:.

This phone is really growing on me. I will get a chance to test out the camera this weekend. Bday :pimp:.

Holla at me

Reps for liking Nujabes, actually had that song and Luv sic part 3 as my alarm for the last 6 months or so :smokin

Random but I just recommended some of Nujabes and Fat Jon's music to a friend 2 days ago :lol:

Good look with that ISIS sere free $50 hookup. Got mines, now Im about to use my son and my girl ssn to get a total of $150 to add to my stash

So far this year doing this free money things like signing up for bank account get free $100 , this, some ebay sellings I manged to save up close to $2800 just off that seperate from my regualr saings

In 2 days i made $300 in 20 min.. This isis $50 hook 3 times with me girl and my son...$150  and that one plus invite I sold for $150 the other day.. Total of $300 going into the shoebox stash

Get this money guys. You can do well over 2k easily just by doing the bank thing. They give out free money

I like goin on youtube for the:
The review videos
and the revisited/after the hype/looking back video's where they look at the phone again about 5-6 months later after it came out
Or the 2 week or 1 month of usage videos

I usually go to MKBHD, Danny Winget, Techno buffalo, android authority, phonedog, FLOSSY CARTER and otheR channels.
Don't forget andriodauthority

Where's @Yeah  at? Surprised he hasnt counter trolled dude's post yet...
laugh.gif

Where's @Yeah
 at? Surprised he hasnt counter trolled dude's post yet...:lol:

I'm mean truthfully what can he say now. he ask for proof and I posted my online bank account screenshot showing over $170,000 in it. I'm done he can say what he want I showed my proof and my inventory

I just don't get what any of that has to do with Android phones ...

You could've stopped with that first sentence but then you go on with how much money you made selling stuff on eBay?

Like it's coo man, get your money, definitely respect that.

Last edited:
I'm mean truthfully what can he say now. he ask for proof and I posted my online bank account screenshot showing over $170,000 in it. I'm done he can say what he want I showed my proof and my inventory
Stop lying already ... You have all this money but yet you are "husking" for pennies And dimes. If you really had money ... You wouldn't be bothering ... Just of interest, ... Imma just stop ....

So anyways.... back to Android stuff...

Been watching a number of G3 reviews and I'm seeing that most of them recommend and praise it... The question to me is what's dropping in the fall (other than the Note 4 and the next Nexus) that would be a better option?

Been watching a number of G3 reviews and I'm seeing that most of them recommend and praise it... The question to me is what's dropping in the fall (other than the Note 4 and the next Nexus) that would be a better option?
IPhone 6 if you like that kind of thing. But not sure if it will release in the fall.

Last edited:

Besides the ones you listed, I have no idea. But the Oppo Find 7 is a nice device. My homie has one and that thing is a straight up monster!

Went to check out the G3, after some time with the M8 everything else just feels cheap. Did love the screen size tho, didn't feel huge either.

Back
Top Bottom