• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Went to check out the G3, after some time with the M8 everything else just feels cheap. Did love the screen size tho, didn't feel huge either.
yeah just checked it at best buy earlier. it's a nice phone. i might get it

think the $99 (w 2 yr contract) sale ends tomorrow at best buy by the way

Good look with that ISIS sere free $50 hookup. Got mines, now Im about to use my son and my girl ssn to get a total of $150 to add to my stash

So far this year doing this free money things like signing up for bank account get free $100 , this, some ebay sellings I manged to save up close to $2800 just off that seperate from my regualr saings

In 2 days i made $300 in 20 min.. This isis $50 hook 3 times with me girl and my son...$150  and that one plus invite I sold for $150 the other day.. Total of $300 going into the shoebox stash

Get this money guys. You can do well over 2k easily just by doing the bank thing. They give out free money

What is this free $100 bank account you speak of??

Hey guys, new to this thread, not NT on a whole, though.

Got a question:

I have a Samsung Note 3. Currently, I like the text messaging app, but there's no option for emoji's without switching to a different keyboard, which is a PITA since I use and abuse Swype, my keyboard of choice for the past 3 years. Is there anyway to augment Swype with an emoji list or to use a different Messaging app that will allow me to have this? It's the one thing I don't like about my phone right now. I used to have emoji's with GoSMS on my Incredible, but the stock messaging app is so much better than GoSMS for group chat (just an example, also many other things). Any help would be appreciated. I'm very tech savvy, but haven't been paying attention to the forums (like Phandroid etc) this past year. So, I am lacking in knowledge, and therefore potential options to resolve my issue..

Last edited:
Hey guys, new to this thread, not NT on a whole, though.

Got a question:

I have a Samsung Note 3. Currently, I like the text messaging app, but there's no option for emoji's without switching to a different keyboard, which is a PITA since I use and abuse Swype, my keyboard of choice for the past 3 years. Is there anyway to augment Swype with an emoji list or to use a different Messaging app that will allow me to have this? It's the one thing I don't like about my phone right now. I used to have emoji's with GoSMS on my Incredible, but the stock messaging app is so much better than GoSMS for group chat (just an example, also many other things). Any help would be appreciated. I'm very tech savvy, but haven't been paying attention to the forums (like Phandroid etc) this past year. So, I am lacking in knowledge, and therefore potential options to resolve my issue..

Try textra. It has group texts, emojis and swype without having to switch keyboards.

#godphone lol

3+ hours screentime. charged it for 15 minutes in the middle.

Last edited:
Some dude is selling a G3 for 350 ATT. Just overheard him at the mall. Tempted to just give him the money now .. But not sure if it will work with Tmo or of he can report it stolen after the fact and block the IMEI.

Some dude is selling a G3 for 350 ATT. Just overheard him at the mall. Tempted to just give him the money now .. But not sure if it will work with Tmo or of he can report it stolen after the fact and block the IMEI.

>At a mall
>Can go to a T-Mobile store to verify the trade

wat

Held a dummy model of the G3 in hand today.. felt real good. Could've fool me for metal the way the back felt lol.

Probably go back tonight and cop.. torn between that and the M8

Held a dummy model of the G3 in hand today.. felt real good. Could've fool me for metal the way the back felt lol.

Probably go back tonight and cop.. torn between that and the M8

I've been using my G3 non stop and in my opinion it is a no doubter.
Everything about the phone is perfect. I haven't run into one single flaw. No supposed "stutters" after the first hour or 2 of usage. I only had one during that time period and nothing since.

I've played with the m8 and the s5 and they are out classed.

The screen is like nothing I've seen (upgrading from the GS3) and the battery life is killer I am at 3 hours of screen on time with 13 hours of stand by with 20% still left :smokin

I'll be honest after reading all the negative thoughts on the G3 I was lookin for problems when I first got it and it bested me.

An android phone is a lot like a tool you have to know how to use it. And if you can't use the tool correctly you are not going to like it.

Last edited:
Loving my G3 but the auto roate function just randomly stopped working :smh:...can't even calibrate it. Oh well not a big deal. Will just wait til my best buy gets the white one since they didn't have it yesterday

Did they announce the winners of the massive G3 giveaway yet :nerd:

Lol @ the g3 being a tool that u have to understand how to use to understand why u like it better. It does the same damn thangs as the s5 n M8 bruh. You just like it better haha. Saul good it is a beast.

[COLOR=#red]Got this today...phone is really nice. Gold copper color is nice without being too garish. It feels like a rectangular device in my hand, the same as any other phone. Tried out the M8 and the G3, but failed to have the orgasm most of y'all seem to have when y'all pick it up :lol: Am I missing something?

OAN I got the tempered glass screen protector...huge upgrade from plastic film.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom