• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well so much for my idea of checking out the Edge and 4 in person and then making a decision. Just gonna go with the 4

Doesn't surprise me about the limited supply of Note Edges. Gotta test those waters first. They gotta get some sort of edge screen lock for right handed users

Welp I can't use shoebox anymore. Comcast has blocked the port it used. Works over LTE but as soon as I hit my WiFi its useless.

Welp I can't use shoebox anymore. Comcast has blocked the port it used. Works over LTE but as soon as I hit my WiFi its useless.
Damn. Serious? Is Showbox that popular now? My ISP better not do that to me or I'm bolting. I canceled my Netflix because of this. 
laugh.gif

Leave us illegal streamers alone! 
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

Damn. Serious? Is Showbox that popular now? My ISP better not do that to me or I'm bolting. I canceled my Netflix because of this. :lol:

Leave us illegal streamers alone! :nerd: :smokin
Yup i was googling it and there's lots of people with the same problem who have Comcast. Somebody chimed in and said Comcast/xfinity blocked it

Yup i was googling it and there's lots of people with the same problem who have Comcast. Somebody chimed in and said Comcast/xfinity blocked it

This is some ********, now we wait for the work around.

Just wiped my cache and dalvik so let's see how it works. So I I bought my N5 from Google they'll send me a replacement for this crappy battery issue?

Last edited by a moderator:
Showbox doesn't work at all for me on my N5 but works flawlessly on my Kindle. Been trying to figure out the issue for a while

Last edited:
Whenever show box isn't working properly for me, I go into app settings and clear the data. It refreshes everything and gets rid of old links that don't work anymore

Something to try if what you're looking to stream won't play/gives an error

You guys wanting a better camera on the M8 might get your wish...

http://bgr.com/2014/09/26/htc-one-m8-eye-specs/
htc-one-m8-windows-phone-1.jpg

The HTC One (M8) is one of the best smartphones we’ve reviewed this year but there was one thing about it we found particularly disappointing — namely, the quality of its camera, which can’t hold a candle to the cameras on rival flagship devices such as the iPhone 6 and the Galaxy S5. However, a new report from Android Police claims that HTC is about to fix that with a new smartphone set to be unveiled next month that will feature a 13-megapixel Duo Camera.

READ MORE: The camera is easily the worst thing about the HTC One (M8)

Per Android Police, it seems the device will be called the HTC One (M8) Eye and it will likely ship with Android 4.4.4 and HTC’s own Sense 6 overlay. No other specs for the device are known at this time, although it could just be a new version of the original HTC One (M8) that happens to have a superior camera. The One (M8), if you don’t recall, features a 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor, a 5-inch 1080p display, 2GB of RAM, a 2,600 mAh battery and Android 4.4 KitKat with Sense 6.

HTC is set to have a big media event on October 8th in New York. In its invitation for the event, HTC teased that the event would have a focus on “double exposure,” which likely hints it will be camera-centric in some way.

I have an HTC One (M7) with Sprint and it died on me earlier today.  It has been giving me problems by randomly freezing, shutting down and rebooting over the past few weeks.  My question is, if I go to the Sprint store tomorrow and explain my situation, will I be able to pay a deductible and get a new HTC One (M7) or possibly upgrade to the M8?  My upgrade isn't until January if it matters. 

I'm not getting a nexus 6 if it has a big ol dumbass screen. If it's regular size it'll be my next phone.

Whats with the big screen hate? The more screen the better in my book. You get to see more stuff on your phone.

Who really wants to lug around a 6" screen phone tho? I know some people don't mind, but the G3 is literally as large as I'd go for my personal phone.

Back
Top Bottom