Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody use Nokia's z launcher I think it's pretty dope

Any idea what's up with my hangouts? When I try to make a video call when i connect the person cant hear me unless I am using the earpiece to listen to them. When I set it to speaker the person on the other end cant hear me. I don't understand because the mic works fine during calls with or without speaker on.

That's a question Sprint could answer for you directly. What do you have to lose by asking them? I'm sure you could call them and ask.
For anyone else experiencing this, it's being caused by the "Disable Location Consent" module. Google play services was updated a couple days and currently has issues with it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g3/general/google-play-services-stopped-t2887413

dis **** was buggin me out. thank god i found an answer. i was about to restore my backup

When does the note 4 & note edge come out ?
Long time apple user been wanting to switch but could never pull the trigger from the activate / Galaxy s5 / note series ... After seeing the note edge I posted my iPhone 6 64gb on Craigslist to use that $ to get the edge.. What can I expect coming from an iPhone to a droid ? Will it be impossible for me to even get an off contract note edge on release

The 4 should be fairly easy..that edge will be hard, it's supposed to be a super limited release

^ that's what they said about the plus and I was able to get one but I traded for a 64gb 6 instead of the low memory 16gb plus iphones are more popular to the public than any android so the edge shouldn't be a problem

Last edited:
I'm expecting the edge is going to be legit limited since they just want to get a good feeling on how we accept the concept

I can't embed this cause I'm on mobile, but check out this video sample of the Note 4's 4K video resolution: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Video Sample 4K ULTRA HD OI…:

^ that's what they said about the plus and I was able to get one but I traded for a 64gb 6 instead of the low memory 16gb plus iphones are more popular to the public than any android so the edge shouldn't be a problem

I'm expecting the edge is going to be legit limited since they just want to get a good feeling on how we accept the concept

This.

Way different from the plus

Last edited:
So I just found out you can't transfer music to my iphone 6 that i downloaded from another computer im on because itunes can only be registered to the iphone on one computer.

So i have some music I want to transfer from my work computer. I was about to do that hassle multiple step process to sync it, then i get C* Blocked saying nope, if you do it, everything on this iphone will be erased and sync with the library you have registered on this itunes on this computer.

:smh:

its so bad its just comedic now.

No wonder I see a lot of my apple friends carry around a portable usb drive. I have 64GB iphone 6 and i can't easily use it as removable storage from one computer to another. I confirmed and asked my coworkers who have iphones and they just nod and said yep. thats how it is but they said it in the most accepting of ways like THAT IS and ONLY WAY it should be.. mannn. :x

Last edited:
So I just found out you can't transfer music to my iphone 6 that i downloaded from another computer im on because itunes can only be registered to the iphone on one computer.

So i have some music I want to transfer from my work computer. I was about to do that hassle multiple step process to sync it, then i get C* Blocked saying nope, if you do it, everything on this iphone will be erased and sync with the library you have registered on this itunes on this computer.

mean.gif

its so bad its just comedic now.

No wonder I see a lot of my apple friends carry around a portable usb drive. I have 64GB iphone 6 and i can't easily use it as removable storage from one computer to another. I confirmed and asked my coworkers who have iphones and they just nod and said yep. thats how it is but they said it in the most accepting of ways like THAT IS and ONLY WAY it should be.. mannn.
sick.gif
thats my main beef with IOS. Even windows phone realized that only allowing users to add media to their phones through software was a terrible idea. 
laugh.gif

thats my main beef with IOS. Even windows phone realized that only allowing users to add media to their phones through software was a terrible idea. 
laugh.gif
apple knows all of its own shortcomings. it also knows...that they can afford to not fix them because their customers will accept each and every one of those flaws, every single year. as far as business goes... i wouldnt fix it either. because whenever the customers FINALLY say enough is enough... i extend my products life by adding that feature. now theyre satisfied for another 10 years.

That's what I thought. No clue what the OST was. It wasn't super heavy. I know 9 ain't super impressive but other dudes getting 2-5 9 is practically balling

Back
Top Bottom