• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I just found out you can't transfer music to my iphone 6 that i downloaded from another computer im on because itunes can only be registered to the iphone on one computer.

So i have some music I want to transfer from my work computer. I was about to do that hassle multiple step process to sync it, then i get C* Blocked saying nope, if you do it, everything on this iphone will be erased and sync with the library you have registered on this itunes on this computer.

:smh:

its so bad its just comedic now.

No wonder I see a lot of my apple friends carry around a portable usb drive. I have 64GB iphone 6 and i can't easily use it as removable storage from one computer to another. I confirmed and asked my coworkers who have iphones and they just nod and said yep. thats how it is but they said it in the most accepting of ways like THAT IS and ONLY WAY it should be.. mannn. :x

I completely forgot about that until I saw your post :lol:.

Back when I had an iPod in high school and wanted to put music from both my moms and dad's computer, I was so pissed it wouldn't let me do it.

I completely forgot about that until I saw your post :lol:.

Back when I had an iPod in high school and wanted to put music from both my moms and dad's computer, I was so pissed it wouldn't let me do it.

Lol i remember almost rage smashing my girls ipod because of this. Thought it was something i was doin wrong. When i googled it i jus laughed. Thats all you can do man. Its litterally laughable how limited apple products can be at times

Lol i remember almost rage smashing my girls ipod because of this. Thought it was something i was doin wrong. When i googled it i jus laughed. Thats all you can do man. Its litterally laughable how limited apple products can be at times

I figured you could fix it once you jailbreak it

Since you can use a file explorer. Nope. Since the songs get renamed to something in your phone. Can't literally do nothing without iTunes

Woops, nevermind. Forgot to give Google the permissions to access my phone's location.

Last edited:
Yea bros this is my first Apple and I'm giving it a chance but they not making a good first impression.

@TEKtheMAESTRO you right bro. The Apple fan base just accept all of this. Until they can do it on theirs it's either not needed or a gimmick etc. but once they get the feature years later it's like a huge deal. I don't get it. This whole Apple Eco system thing I thought was suppose to be easier.. Smh.

I'm about to cop the 6+, been an android guy for long time, I'm curious to see how it has improved. If I don't like it I'll sell it and buy a nexus and an ipad/ tab.

^ My dude at work (HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE iStan) grabbed one, and I'm not even gonna front like it's bogus. It's legit.

But as soon as he opened his mouth, it reminded me of one of the things I hate about apple that has nothing to do w/ the product itself.

Like dude swore I was holding a Greek god in the form of device in my hand, like I should never wash my hands again, and my life had meaning and purpose now. "Can't you just feel how much lighter it is than the Tab? I mean, it's like a feather compared to anything out there this size."

The question I love asking apple fans: "So where can I put my sd cards?"

"iCloud," he says.

I don't know, man. You'll like it. Just don't join the club, if you know what I mean. Corporate loyalty is severely misguided. Yes, I know I'm an admin on Niketalk, but if anyone thinks the staff's loyalty is to Nike, they are very mistaken; VERY.

^ My dude at work (HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE iStan) grabbed one, and I'm not even gonna front like it's bogus. It's legit.

But as soon as he opened his mouth, it reminded me of one of the things I hate about apple that has nothing to do w/ the product itself.

Like dude swore I was holding a Greek god in the form of device in my hand, like I should never wash my hands again, and my life had meaning and purpose now. "Can't you just feel how much lighter it is than the Tab? I mean, it's like a feather compared to anything out there this size."

"iCloud," he says.

I don't know, man. You'll like it. Just don't join the club, if you know what I mean. Corporate loyalty is severely misguided. Yes, I know I'm an admin on Niketalk, but if anyone thinks the staff's loyalty is to Nike, they are very mistaken; VERY.

I know so many stans like that. It's so sad... and stupid.

"iCloud," he says.

I know exactly what you mean man. That is one if the reasons I am heavily debating if I actually want to go back to iOS for a bit. Some of the obnoxious apple dudes are terrible, and I know I'll be having dudes asking me about it a lot. Either way, it won't be my daily phone forever, I'll probably grab the next nexus also, or a used moto x .

i will admit the only thing that i have felt improve is the SOCIAL aspect, since owning a new iphone6. lol.. its funny but i aint joking. people make new conversation with me, getting looks breaking necks like how wearing shoes were back in the day lol..

f-all that. i just want easy drag and drop, and being able to have lots of features and freedom.

darthska darthska i know exaclty what you mean.. i got some homies at work. both all about apple and iphones. none of them got the 6. i got mine right when it dropped. so i go in the next day and MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.. i was like a GOD to them because i possessed the phone. they were in awe.. like time stood still and it went in slow motion 240FPS like the new feature on teh 6.. thats how it was to them when they i let them hold it.

T-mobile won't let me jump into the note 4 without a hefty down payment

Looks like I'm stuck with this POS g3

Last edited:
Anyone have any experience with the moto 360? Thinking about coppin one tomorrow. Also would it work better with a moto x? I have a OPO

Here's tonight's battery with the OST. Watched the Miami game at work #TheU sorry about the volume crap, I was at 7hrs

"iCloud," he says.

iStans and (former) Miami heat fans are two types of ppl that will make you hate whatever they like :lol:

Making my once a contract switch back to android. I love both iOS and android equally.

Currently looking at the G3, One M8 and the 2nd gen moto X.

Thoughts fellas? Don't really care to root but I'm not opposed to it. Verizon it it matters

Jump program is a POS. Your not upgrading without at least spending $350 along with trading your phone in. I miss my sprint days when I could upgrade to whatever for $199.99 after like 20 momths

If you were with the jump program before the change you can just trade in the phone without having to pay half and pick a new phone..the new jump is trash..the grandfathered one is good tho

Last edited:
Jump program is a POS. Your not upgrading without at least spending $350 along with trading your phone in. I miss my sprint days when I could upgrade to whatever for $199.99 after like 20 momths

Huh?

I got a G2 in Feb. And upgraded to a G3 at the beginning of this month. All I paid was taxes on the G3. Which was like 30 bucks.

Damn i have the jump program also.. how much is the down payment? I thought you give them your phone, they pay it off, and you get new one?
According to them, I'd have to put down a $414 payment in order to get the note 4 although I've had 2 defective g3's 
tired.gif

I can trade in my defective g3 and use that $ toward the note 4 down payment, but they only offered $133 dollars 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom