• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New nexus 9 image via Engadget

by Steve Dent | @stevetdent | 7hrs ago

A new image from @upleaks, along with an apparent trip through the FCC has provided solid evidence that Google is set to release the Nexus 9 tablet built by HTC. The pic clearly shows Nexus and HTC branding on the back, which appears to be made of some kind of grippy, Nexus 5-like plastic material. In addition, an HTC tablet matching recent Nexus 9 rumors just passed through the FCC in a WiFi-only variant, though a 4G model would also be a given. To top it off, an NVIDIA lawsuit last month revealed that HTC would build a Nexus tablet that will have a Tegra chip, likely a 64-bit K1. Google may be prepping the Nexus 9 (and possibly a rumored Nexus 6 handset) to be the first devices to get Android L, which supports 64-bit CPUs via the ART runtime. It should be unveiled soon, and given Google's Nexus history, expect nothing less than a cutting edge Android tablet on the cheap.

Last edited:
Whats up with youtube latly! Only plays 720p..... da fuq! It was letting me play 1440p last week...

MMS works with GV albeit some minor quicks. MMS that you send via GV will show up as links to the other person. Also, there is still not group mms. Instead, you'll get individual messages. :smh:
But it is the step in the right direction. I've been waiting for MMS since GV's inception. :smh: About damn time.

Man I love my m8 and got a great deal on it but I still think I'm cop the Note 4.

Just found out there isn't a m8 Max on Verizon's road map through November.

I swear man my pre lag, pre Kit Kat Note 3 was a thing of beauty. Battery life was great and no lag.

Last edited:
Would you guys prefer a plastic back that pops on and off, or a metal one that can be removed by taking out some screws?

Last edited:
my goodness. Instant cop!

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/samsung-made-prettiest-phone-yet-151042664.html :lol:

Anyways, still hoping the N6 has a hawt camera while keeping the current price points.  Kinda dont like Motorola making it, but still open to checking it out. 

bullcrap making me mad! First of all how they gonna make that pretty phone a 4.7 inch screen. they should had made the s5 like that. Samsung playing games

http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cell-phones/SM-G850AZDEATT

Not really android related, but i just discovered i could theme Google Chrome on my laptop. Had no idea this was possible before ( 
mean.gif
 @ me). Got NT on  tthat black on black now 

I have a question, if I link a phone number to Google Voice, I should have no problem calling canada right? No overages or anything of the sort?

Not really android related, but i just discovered i could theme Google Chrome on my laptop. Had no idea this was possible before ( :smh:  @ me). Got NT on tthat black on black now 

:lol: I think that was the first thing I did when I switched to Chrome from FF

I forget which one I'm using, but it's a black theme and I like it a lot.

Best Buy has working Note 4s on display if you guys want to check it out. It sure feels a lot better than the 3.

Back
Top Bottom