• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if anyone in houston has verizon and is looking to get a note 4, my store still has a promotion going on until the 26th. trade in a smartphone that's worth at least $5 and you'll receive $200 towards a note 4. Of course I took advantage of it myself.

Every time I open the music player, I get a stream of notifications at the top telling the following: "You can control the music player with the voice commands Pause, Play, Stop, Next, Previous, Volume Up, and Volume Down."

Happens every time I open up the player. How in the WORLD do I get that to STOP? 
laugh.gif
 Yes, the S Voice control is awesome. Use it all the time. The notification every time I open up the player is the opposite of awesome.

Online, all I see is stuff about disabling S Voice, or turning off driver's mode. I don't want to disable S Voice, and I'm not in driving mode.

Last edited:
if anyone in houston has verizon and is looking to get a note 4, my store still has a promotion going on until the 26th. trade in a smartphone that's worth at least $5 and you'll receive $200 towards a note 4. Of course I took advantage of it myself.

can you do multiple phones and get more money towards the note 4?

example... 2 phones worth $30 a piece = $400 towards the note 4?

:nerd:

can you do multiple phones and get more money towards the note 4?

example... 2 phones worth $30 a piece = $400 towards the note 4?

:nerd:

nope. only one trade in per phone. inbox if you're interested tho, I skim through this thread and don't catch everything.

it's a improved nexus 10, that's it. I highly doubt Google would come to the table with a slightly above average screen against the retina display

The tablet should be priced at $249.99 - $349.99. The ipad exudes class with it's top notch craftsmanship and way above average optics. I can't complain if someone is spending between $400 - $500 on one even though I think the OS is weak and lacks in functionality. Long story short the Nexus 9 should not be priced anywhere near the new ipads but hey that's just my opinion ofcourse

Sprint heads.. put me on game for my lady.

She's up for an upgrade... been a solid sprint customer for over 3 years now.

I went on the website and seen taht there's $50 Unlimited plans w/ and iphone easy pay, and $60 unlimited plans w/ other phones' easy pay. Right now she's paying about $95 each month.

But then.. I've been seeing reports that loyal sprint customers can get the Galaxy S5 on the easy pay for $5 (normally $20 - $15 loyalty credit)

So, I'm thinking of trying to call them, and finesse the situation.

Bascially, I want her to the get the $60 unlimited plan + the GS5 for $5 for being a loyal customer.

Is that possible?

:nerd: :nerd:

Sprint heads.. put me on game for my lady.

She's up for an upgrade... been a solid sprint customer for over 3 years now.

I went on the website and seen taht there's $50 Unlimited plans w/ and iphone easy pay, and $60 unlimited plans w/ other phones' easy pay. Right now she's paying about $95 each month.

But then.. I've been seeing reports that loyal sprint customers can get the Galaxy S5 on the easy pay for $5 (normally $20 - $15 loyalty credit)

So, I'm thinking of trying to call them, and finesse the situation.

Bascially, I want her to the get the $60 unlimited plan + the GS5 for $5 for being a loyal customer.

Is that possible?

:nerd: :nerd:
we prolly got about 3 people with sprint in here :lol:

Finally got some opo invites. 64 gb sandstone black. PM if you want to take the plunge. First come first serve

Coming from a nexus 4 the battery upgrade was a real life changer :smokin

YO! I'm having the same problem ....is it cover under warranty?
I talked to there customer service and they told me I was 10 days out of warranty. But the lady got it extended because it was bent. So I'm guessing its covered. They gave me a shipping label to send if back.

Only thing I'm worried about is my phones rooted so idk if there gonna check and see it's tampered with and then deny me

Back
Top Bottom