Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
History-of-Nexus-Nexus_6.jpg

Are they calling the G1 the first Nexus?

Last edited:
Lost cousins gay and collison on my kings squad, skidding hard ATM. Asked for a trade immediately lol

I wish samsung would just skip a year and let people clamour for a dope phone.

The s4 could've just been skipped, and the s5 been released w/ all the updates..

It would have been a BIG deal.

Every year gets played.

Every 2 years would be pretty dope.

Been experiencing lag and app crashes on my N5 consistently since I updated to Lollipop :smh: I almost want KitKat back :frown:

Been experiencing lag and app crashes on my N5 consistently since I updated to Lollipop :smh: I almost want KitKat back :frown:

It's so pathetic man, I'm coming from a fresh install too...very disappointed.

Kit Kat with xposed was soooo money.

Last edited by a moderator:

It's so pathetic man, I'm coming from a fresh install too...very disappointed.

Kit Kat with xposed was soooo money.

Thing that gets me is people are saying this is the best update to Android yet. I'm not seeing it. The material design is cool, but in terms of speed and fluidity it's gotten worse. I miss the old multi tasking system too. Only thing that has gotten significantly better is the notification shade, loving that

Yeah I think it is just people saying it is so great that are android fan boy diehards, similar to their Apple counterparts, the company they support can do no wrong.

I love android but 5.0 on my Nexus 5 is hot doodoo. Like the guy above, I would rather have kitkat back

I have a love hate relationship with lollipop. When it runs well I love it, when it lags and crashes it is terrible. Also, I recommend the newer action launcher, same llok and feeliwth better options than stock.

Black face, blue trim, bamboo back.

I was skeptical about the bamboo and maybe just go with a simple color, but I figured to go for some unique. If I had it I'll just throw a case on it probably :lol:

Back
Top Bottom