• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T-Mobile will let you bank your unused data come January 2015

http://www.engadget.com/2014/12/16/t-mobile-data-stash/
I only have 2.5 Gbs.....

unfair.gif

I need to go to T-Mobile and change me payment from pre to postpaid. Too many headaches with prepaid.

Whoa whoa whoa wait wait wait. T-Mobile has unlimited everything for $100 now? And this applies to family plans? Could I do this with my plan that has four lines? 

PLEASE RESPOND

Alright I work for T-Mobile so let me clear this up.

We now have a 2 line plan, unlimited call, text, data, no throttling on phone data, and 5gb of hotspot per line for $100/month.

I suggest getting in on it now. No word on if it is a promo plan only being offered a limited time. But once you are on it, you can keep it the life of your account.

I need to go to T-Mobile and change me payment from pre to postpaid. Too many headaches with prepaid.

What problems do you have? I pay online with zero issues thus far.
I try to pay online, but they won't take my bank account for some reason. I forget the reason exactly.

airblaster503, can I change from pre to postpay with no issues?

Last edited:
I try to pay online, but they won't take my bank account for some reason. I forget the reason exactly.

airblaster503, can I change from pre to postpay with no issues?

I changed from pre to post when I started traveling a lot internationally for work to take advantage of the overseas stuff and it wasnt a problem. I believe I had to port my number but maybe im wrong. It was smooth otherwise. I never looked back. Better service I feel like and better customer service for postpaid folks haha

Alright I work for T-Mobile so let me clear this up.

We now have a 2 line plan, unlimited call, text, data, no throttling on phone data, and 5gb of hotspot per line for $100/month.

I suggest getting in on it now. No word on if it is a promo plan only being offered a limited time. But once you are on it, you can keep it the life of your account.

;__;

This or give me a 5GB plan for 40-50$ bucks and I'll sign that contract tomorrow. Want that N4 :smokin

Lower the price of unlimited data and I'll be a customer for life.

Well its free to stream music. Plus unsed data now rolls over to the next month.

Right now T-Mobile have unlimited data 2 lines for $100..find a friend or family member

me and da wife got the $100 unlimited everything plan :pimp:

I got 5 lines for $100 10gb to share between 4 lines, 5th line got unlimited data for extra $10.

Also got a corp discount of 12%

Last edited:
Right now T-Mobile have 2 lines unlimited data for $100. Additonal lines $40 each!!!!!!

Well I'm not kicking my mom and brother off my plan just to get unlimted data, its all four of us for $100 right now with 2.5 4G I'll just live with that. I really dont even NEED unlimited I just want it, it would just be used to stream stuff anyways, its really the only thing I dont do with my current data.

Well I'm not kicking my mom and brother off my plan just to get unlimted data, its all four of us for $100 right now with 2.5 4G I'll just live with that. I really dont even NEED unlimited I just want it, it would just be used to stream stuff anyways, its really the only thing I dont do with my current data.

You might be able to get unlimited just for your line for not much more. But I don't know the price. I just remember inquiring about it.

You can add unlimited to your line for $30. Or you can move from 2.5gb to 4.GB for $10 more than you pay now.

Anyone can speak on the $30 plan from T-Mo?

100min talk time, unlimited text and 5GB of data. I use the Vonage app to talk when I'm around WiFi so I don't use my minutes. If you go over it's 10¢ a minute which isn't bad at all.

Anyone can speak on the $30 plan from T-Mo?

It's cheap.

5gb of lte which is fast but having only 100 min blows. I used to use the hangouts dialer app with Google voice alot but lately it's been working only 20% of the time and when it does work the people I talk to sound robotic at times.

I'm in the middle of buying a couple properties and with bankers and other people calling me the 100 min isn't that way to go. If you talk on the phone then try another plan, if not its great

Back
Top Bottom