• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zen Phone will be copped, UI looks pretty close to stock Android. Want to try it out, worse case scenario will give it to my mom after I am done.

Onto my Note 4, camera for the last week, when I pull it up it doesn't focus for like 30+ seconds. Sending it back and going to get another, not a good start for me when I was already hesitant picking up a Samsung phone :smh:

All this time I thought it was pronounced Ace-Us
Everyrime a said Aye-suess folks would correct me. Knew I was right

Yea if that 720p joint is cheaper they just squatted on a lot of companies

In the mean time, just saw a groupon deal that will fix my iphone 5 for60 so ill be back on that for a while

Last edited:

All this time I thought it was pronounced Ace-Us
Everyrime a said Aye-suess folks would correct me. Knew I was right

Yea if that 720p joint is cheaper they just squatted on a lot of companies

In the mean time, just saw a groupon deal that will fix my iphone 5 for60 so ill be back on that for a while
Link? My brother just dropped his and cracked the screen this morning.

Where can I buy a Bluetooth earbuds that are hard to see when on the ear? I wanna listen to music at work without it looking obvious

alright fam i have officially activated this htc one. iphone 5s 64 gb is gunna b 4 sale

okay so what are some must have beginner apps.

ima keep it stock and use nova launcher and maybe textra for texting.

also i got this fone for 50 bones because it has a crack and when i activated it with sprint online i signed up for the 11 dollar a month warranty. whats the best way to get my screen fixed? should i just call tomorrow and be like yo my screen broke?

also what the hell is smith and why is it expired/?

its something about some system loggers?

Last edited:
dang cant listen to music at work?

I work welfare office, I don't serve people so I can technically but I would only do it if it dosent look obvious because if the customers see wires from my ears and music playing it just wont look good

Having trouble with my emojis on my Note 3. When I try to send them now, they give a "message may be corrupt" error message. When the recipient receives it, the emojis are question marks.

Anyone experience this?

i would uninstall the emoji pack/app completely then reinstall again in case you haven't tried it

I tried switching keyboards thinking that it was just Swiftkey. It happens with the stock android keyboard as well.

http://m.att.com/shopmobile/wireless/rollover-data.html

smokin.gif

I'm about to roll 12-15gb a month over
laugh.gif
Tmobile putting on that heat, got these companies changing up

I tried to get T-Mobile to just give me two lines of unlimited 4G for the 100$ while leaving the other two lines on my plan alone. They said no
Yea they told me that too. It have to be all lines on unlimited. other lines are $40 each. it also says this on their ad

I said it before I will say it again, this phone is an instant cop asap

Watched the video yesterday on the zenphone :wow:

Looks really smooth, definitely on the radar, hope it works out.

Anyone using the tmobile LTE unlimited plan for their home internet?

I used to do this with sprint until they terminated me for using too much data.

I don't have cable, so most of my tv viewing is done online. I'd be streaming a bunch daily.

***NOTE most of the streaming will be done through the phone itself with chromecast.....

Last edited:
Any good torrent clients out there that are better than utorrent? Tired of the slow download speed and yes my internet is fast 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom