• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When considering the price I would rather have one of those , same with the software. The note is still one of the better phones though, I would rather spend less on almost as much .

I had that same problem with the focus when I had my note 4.

Got my replacement yesterday and still having the same issue, doesn't take as long to focus but still. Phone is doo doo. Everything else is nice but damn that is a huge problem, hopefully there is a software update or something that fixes it.

When the Note 4 camera works, the pictures are great. But if I haven't used the camera in like 30 min or more and pull it up, it stays out of focus for anywhere from 10-45 seconds before it clears and can take a picture. Known issue too that a lot of people seem to be dealing with.

I'm not gonna lie. I don't use my camera a ton. But I love that I can rely on it to work quickly and give be a great shot in any condition 95 percent of the time.

[COLOR=#red]5 hours 4 minutes OST with 7% left. Heavy browsing, used S Health GPS to track my 5k race today, pictures after the race, phone calls, Groupme, FB, also navigation since I'm in a city I'm not too familiar with.

This is stock no ROMs, no launchers. I'm deeply impressed.[/COLOR]

[h1]Android Lollipop update for LG G2 gets showcased on video[/h1]
10 January, 2015 | Comments (17)  | Post your comment

Tags: LGAndroid

LG was one of the first manufacturers to start rolling out Android 5.0 Lollipop last year, but so far the new software has only made it to the G3  - and only in certain places. That said, it definitely looks like LG isn't going to leave its previous flagship, the G2, behind when it comes to running the latest iteration of Google's mobile OS.

This has been made obvious by the fact that LG is hard at work on the Lollipop bits for the G2. This was confirmed by a leaked screenshot  last month. And now, as further proof, we have a couple of quick videos showing us just what the new software will look like on the top LG phone from 2013.

First up, we have a demo from an actual G2 unit having the new Android version installed. As with the following video, this one is about the Korean version of the G2, but since LG is going to update that to Lollipop it makes little sense for the company not to do the same for the international model.

As you can see, with this update LG has ported over its new UI first seen in the LG G3. So the G2 gets a more mature and better looking interface, along with the general improvements brought by Lollipop itself. Next up we have a video created through a screen recording app, which shows us different parts of the software.

Unfortunately no details about a release time frame for the Android 5.0 Lollipop update for the LG G2 have been leaked - not for the Korean versions, not for the internationally-sold model either. So at this point all we can do is wait, and hope that LG won't take too long to make it available. G2 owners sure would like it to come as soon as possible.

Via (in Italian)

VZW is the LAST place to go if you wanna use data. Between tethering and streaming, this week alone, ive used 30.85 gb of data

Managed to pull 6 hours of OST out of my AT&T Note 4 today, with 4.5 now being the norm. I guess it just needed a little breaking in.

Now, if that root/ad blocker situation could be worked out, I'd consider this phone perfect.

Well, TouchWiz's color pallette being less ugly wouldn't hurt either :lol:

Managed to pull 6 hours of OST out of my AT&T Note 4 today, with 4.5 now being the norm. I guess it just needed a little breaking in.

Cycle your batteries!

Theres a reason why most developers on XDA say to go through a couple cycles before judging the battery life. :lol:

It doesn't just apply to custom ROMs.

Also, for all of you Nexus 6 owners...utilize the profiles mane. I have a work and home profile that are set to automatically switch when connected to wifi networks at the office/crib. You don't have to worry about turning ringer vol back on, and you can override stuff like bluetooth/location. Helps with battery life, which isn't so bad after using pixel saver.

Last edited:
That's my problem. I'm not cycling my batteries. Once my battery ain't hittin on 6+ hours ost, i flash another ROM and kernel and keep going. I think it's a mind thing.

I have over 30gigs in nand backups :smh:

Cycle your batteries!

Theres a reason why most developers on XDA say to go through a couple cycles before judging the battery life. :lol:

It doesn't just apply to custom ROMs.

It's been so long since I used a new phone that I had forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom