• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wrong again. They dropped it for only dev and unlocked phones so far. Even with that the unlocked phones still haven't received the OTA, only HTC m8 dev phones

You do not have the update lollipop yet

And superb gets caught lying again. Who is really trying to flex over phone updates? M8 users can update manually directly from HTC.

:rofl:

http://www.htc.com/us/support/htc-one-m8/news/

And superb gets caught lying again. Who is really trying to flex over phone updates? M8 users can update manually directly from HTC.

:rofl:

http://www.htc.com/us/support/htc-one-m8/news/

You really need to go back and read the post. Apparently your showing your 7th grade education off.

You just proved my point regarding the update. DEV and UNLOCKED phones only for now. The regular m8 have no update out yet which is what the majority have. Dude said he had the regular update which is a lie because it haven't even been released yet..

And just to let you know I have a M8

Somebody rep me !

Last edited:
If any,one is looking for high quality screen protectors i highly recommend "xtreme guard invisible shield"

Ive used them for the past 3-4 years on various devices. Its a film that you apply a little water to but its nothing to damage the device youll squeegee it out. Lifetime warranty and the protector most cases will outlast your time using the device

Check em out on eBay, full body ones are about $3.99

eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 Relax man. Just take a second to scroll up and read the article.  Or do your googles.  HTC dropped 5.0.1 over the air today.  I have no need or desire to flex.  Theyre just phones lol. I'm sharing my review for fellow NT'ers who have the device or who just want to know.
Wrong again. They dropped it for only dev and unlocked phones so far. Even with that the unlocked phones still haven't received the OTA, only HTC m8 dev phones

You do not have the update lollipop yet
........Especially since I have the Developers Edition HTC One right? 
laugh.gif
 Let it go man.  You're embarassing yourself.  I dont know why this is even such an issue to you
alien.gif

........Especially since I have the Developers Edition HTC One right? :lol:  Let it go man.  You're embarassing yourself.  I dont know why this is even such an issue to you0]  

Your lying again. In your previous post you specifically stated you had the gpe lokipop but you just got the regular update and it was smoother then the Developers edition lollipop. Problem is that a regular update haven't came out yet via OTA

Last edited:
Just got home and installed the Lollipop OTA on my M8.  Loving it so far.  Its definitely smoother than the Google Play Edition Lollipop.  One thing I hate is how long apps take to install on ART, but that comes with the territory.

Edit, More thoughts:  This thing is very snappy. Even snappier than Sense on Kit Kat, which is a feat.  The update makes HTC's messaging app actually fast and useable, even though I will still stick with Textra.  The Google Now update that dropped today seems to be right on time too.  Completes the experience.  Cant wait to see what HTC does with Sense 7

Now here is your post. Read the part in bold. You said it is smoother then developers edition lollipop. Which you were trying to state you got the regular update which can't be so because it is not even out yet

You also stated you got it OTA. So it wasn't the developers lollipop and you got it OTA. So what was it? Nothing because your lying. There is no others OTA out now except for the developers lollipop OTA

Go away and give up bro. Your busted

Last edited:
If any,one is looking for high quality screen protectors i highly recommend "xtreme guard invisible shield"

Ive used them for the past 3-4 years on various devices. Its a film that you apply a little water to but its nothing to damage the device youll squeegee it out. Lifetime warranty and the protector most cases will outlast your time using the device

Check em out on eBay, full body ones are about $3.99

I always grab a couple of these for mom dukes since they're almost always having some "85% off" (they do it so often that they might as well just make it the regular price :lol:)

They're cool for what they are, not the best out, but not the worst either in my opinion.

Just grabbed their glass screen protector for my Note 4 and my mom's 6+ for $10 shipped, so hopefully they get the job done and don't have a mean halo effect.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Superb and my Bruh...come on dudes let it go. Y'all are both M8'ers and we are all Android. (This coming from the guy who will engage a 25 post war defending Samsung :lol: ) [/COLOR]

I always grab a couple of these for mom dukes since they're almost always having some "85% off" (they do it so often that they might as well just make it the regular price :lol:)

They're cool for what they are, not the best out, but not the worst either in my opinion.

Just grabbed their glass screen protector for my Note 4 and my mom's 6+ for $10 shipped, so hopefully they get the job done and don't have a mean halo effect.
Yeah you right they are always on sale lol. Im not sold on glass protectors i dont see how they really protect you from anything unless u drop somethin heavy directly on to the screen itself. But to each his own but i do like these things i use. Serve their purpose for me

Plus you cant beat the price :smile:

superb superb man i jus wanna know why in EVERY thread you post in theres always conflict with you. Its like you go looking for arguments whats up with that.

And then it carries on for pages :rolleyes

Yeah you right they are always on sale lol. Im not sold on glass protectors i dont see how they really protect you from anything unless u drop somethin heavy directly on to the screen itself. But to each his own but i do like these things i use. Serve their purpose for me

Plus you cant beat the price :smile:

Definitely can't beat the price.

I understand where you're coming from too on the glass screen protectors, I always get cases with 'lips' so I'd be fine going raw or using just any old screen protector. But in our case, the S Pen doesn't have that same glide as it does raw with plastic screen protectors, so I want to try a glass one to see if it can get that back.

Oh did anyone else see samsung offer that free year of netflix with purchase of devices?

I was happy to see that when i got my note last night. Couldnt get that $50 costco card tho cuz i wasnt on a mobile share plan :rolleyes oh well

Oh did anyone else see samsung offer that free year of netflix with purchase of devices?

I was happy to see that when i got my note last night. Couldnt get that $50 costco card tho cuz i wasnt on a mobile share plan :rolleyes oh well

Sorry, it doesn't work if you got one of these products for Christmas: It's only good on purchases made January 4th or later.

[COLOR=#red]Missed that offer by 5 days :lol: [/COLOR]

Just got home and installed the Lollipop OTA on my M8.  Loving it so far.  Its definitely smoother than the Google Play Edition Lollipop.  One thing I hate is how long apps take to install on ART, but that comes with the territory.

Edit, More thoughts:  This thing is very snappy. Even snappier than Sense on Kit Kat, which is a feat.  The update makes HTC's messaging app actually fast and useable, even though I will still stick with Textra.  The Google Now update that dropped today seems to be right on time too.  Completes the experience.  Cant wait to see what HTC does with Sense 7
Now here is your post. Read the part in bold. You said it is smoother then developers edition lollipop. Which you were trying to state you got the regular update which can't be so because it is not even out yet

You also stated you got it OTA. So it wasn't the developers lollipop and you got it OTA. So what was it? Nothing because your lying. There is no others OTA out now except for the developers lollipop OTA

Go away and give up bro. Your busted
Lmao you gotta be trolling bruh.  This is entertainment
roll.gif
. I flashed a GPE rom for a few days.  Its been out for a while.  I flashed back to stock to recieve the OTA.  I'm done with this subject though.  I really dont see the point or what you are looking to gain.  Plus my credibility in here is much higher than yours, which is why no-one is riding with you.  Everyone has common sense in here except you.  Have a good day sir 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Sorry, it doesn't work if you got one of these products for Christmas: It's only good on purchases made January 4th or later.

[COLOR=#red]Missed that offer by 5 days :lol: [/COLOR]

I missed that **** by 6 :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom