• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So back again with my Galaxy Nexus... been thinking about getting a used phone for now until a proper 64-bit android flagship comes out that I like... Any suggestions on a used phone I should mess around with for the time being?
What are you looking for in a phone, and what is your price range?

New Project Ara Update - Prototype and Pilot Launch announced
Spiral_2_prototype_137.0.jpg

Spiral_2_prototype_088.0.jpg

http://www.theverge.com/2015/1/14/7546841/google-project-ara-prototype-2015

Can't wait. Been paying close attention to this.
what's going on here?

idk about you guys, buy handcent sms is perfect for me. i tried textra, but it wasn't enough for me to switch. I've been on handcent since i've owned a smartphone in 2010.

Is there something I don't know about the N5? It's gotten really slow......I feel like Google Play's been stopping in the middle of stuff when I hit buttons; I feel like the home screen "reloads" after coming in and out of apps? I've done all the updates and what......it just appears to have gotten incredibly slowish/buggy?

Got this Note 4 :smokin

To how I turn off S Health lol I was playing with it but I didn't want it to stay on

I have been using twilight (basically f.lux for android) on my GS5 for a few weeks and one of my friends today mentioned that it can be bad for AMOLED screens. I've done some googling but it seems there is no general consensus or expert opinions. Does anyone know any more details?

how do i get nova launcher to put a notification count on icons?

so if i have 2 unread texts theres a number 2 on the icon

So i picked up my chromecast today i need some help cause i set it up and everything was good. I can watch youtube vids from my phone on my girls tv and such.
But i cant stream a video from my phone to it .
Usually in this screen when im home my xbox one will show up and i stream it. I figured it would be same with the chromecast but it doesnt show up here. What am i doing wrong?

Man i should have waited til the weekend. I may not get nothing done tomorrow playing with this thing :smh:

:wow: :rofl: :lol:  Relax man. Just take a second to scroll up and read the article.  Or do your googles.  HTC dropped 5.0.1 over the air today.  I have no need or desire to flex.  Theyre just phones lol. I'm sharing my review for fellow NT'ers who have the device or who just want to know.

Wrong again. They dropped it for only dev and unlocked phones so far. Even with that the unlocked phones still haven't received the OTA, only HTC m8 dev phones

You do not have the update lollipop yet

Last edited:
:wow: :rofl: :lol:  Relax man. Just take a second to scroll up and read the article.  Or do your googles.  HTC dropped 5.0.1 over the air today.  I have no need or desire to flex.  Theyre just phones lol. I'm sharing my review for fellow NT'ers who have the device or who just want to know.

Wrong again. They dropped it for only dev and unlocked phones so far. Even with that the unlocked phones still haven't received the OTA, only mtg m8 dev phones

You do not have the update lollipop yet so quit lying

You should be the last person to call anyone out for lying.

You should be the last person to call anyone out for lying.
haven't been here in a minute but just read the caption and saw someone was being called for lying. Had to come in to confirm it was who I thought it was and it was confirm ... Superb my man u have a rep.

Back
Top Bottom