• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With the battery life I couldn't do it.. exchanged the nexus 6 after a day 
laugh.gif
 joint had 2 hours and 30 something minutes of sot and I was at 27% 
mean.gif

Also ordering a case for my Note 4.. I realized I ain't bout that life
embarassed.gif
.. dropped it in the garage getting out of my car again, the same place I dropped and broke my OPO screen. Picked it up slowly.. man I was scared. No screen damage and the phone appears to be working. Has some scrapes up top near the headphone jack and the plastic back near the top came undone.. but it seems ok. I hope.

Any suggestions 

Last edited:
Been rockin the Note 4 since November and wondering if I should make switch to Nexus 6....

Are you without access to a charger for a large portion of the day?

If yes, stick with the Note.

If no, and you're looking for a switch, the Nexus fam welcomes you.

Last edited:
I just switched from my iPhone 6 to the Nexus 6 last week. Been on iPhone since the 4 and my last android was the HTC EVO lol

My biggest complaint about the Nexus is the battery life but it lasts me the whole day with my normal uses. I'm pretty content with the switch

Are you without access to a charger for a large portion of the day?

If yes, stick with the Note.

If no, and you're looking for a switch, the Nexus fam welcomes you.

Not really. Just have noticed how my Note lags with certain tasks (recents, camera, etc.) and I'm wondering if I should just make the switch.

[COLOR=#red]Dudes be exaggerating about lag, with all phones. They think apps are supposed to start up even before they touch the screen as if the phone can mind read or something.

[/COLOR]

Don't think so.

The new "discoveries" stuff is using a lot of background data from what I'm reading on reddit.

Last edited:
Dudes be exaggerating about lag, with all phones. They think apps are supposed to start up even before they touch the screen as if the phone can mind read or something.

lag definitely exists man lol.  Once you've used a device that doesnt lag much,  its very noticeable on a device that does.

Which twitter app are you guys using for Android?
nerd.gif
I like plume.  Not the most lightweight, but has all the features I want

Edit:  Just tried the Falcon Pro joint you guys mention above me.  Its the truth
eek.gif
eek.gif
.  This will become my daily driver

Last edited:
lag definitely exists man lol.  Once you've used a device that doesnt lag much,  its very noticeable on a device that does.

[COLOR=#red]Phi this video proves nothing :lol: That's like saying you have 3 cars that hit 0-60...one 2.4 0-60, the other 2.5 0-60, 2.6 0-60 and someone complaining that the one that takes 2.6 seconds is somehow slow and laggy. Dude they are all sub 3 second 0-60! :rofl:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Also I don't trust those so-called side by side speed tests because they never show you how much stuff is running in the background on each phone. Not to mention whether the website was already accessed and pre-cached...which makes all the difference in speed. Can't fool me :lol: [/COLOR]

Last edited:
Contain your orgasm, EWD.

Antutu score leak shows Galaxy S6 beastly performance

The hype around Samsung's next highly-anticipated flagship is at an all-time high and various leaks and rumors keep flooding in. The enthusiasm in really overwhelming and there's enough new info to feed the fire.
From what we have heard the Galaxy S6 will be a truly impressive device, especially in terms of hardware performance. Today brings a new AnTuTu benchmark leak which is slightly different that the once we have already seen, but more importantly this time it is accompanied by an alleged test score.

gsmarena_001.jpg

Rumors of Qualcomm loosing a major customer in the face of Samsung seem to bear a lot of credibility as the Korean giant will most likely rely solely on its Exynos SoC for the Galaxy S6. The in-house silicon in question should be the Exynos 7420, complete with 3GB of RAM and a Mali-T760 GPU. This is pretty apparent from the leaked specs sheet and coincides with previous rumors..
Looking at the test results the octa-core Exynos 7420, clocked at 2.1GHz is definitely a beast and crunches numbers like nothing we have seen so far. The Samsung Galaxy S6 managed to earn a 60,978 Antutu score. This is way beyond anything that has been achieved to date with a Snapdragon 810 or a Mediatek CPU for that matter so Samsung may have a firm lead on performance with their new chip.

gsmarena_002.jpg

The impressive performance of the four Cortex-A57 and four Cortex-A53 CPU cores surely comes at price, namely higher power consumption and heat output. Samsung may have employed a 14nm production process in the chip, which could definitely account for some of the performance boost. Nevertheless the Exynos 7420 looks like an unbelievable powerhouse and these AnTuTu results only prove the amazing Geekbench performance we saw from the chip a few days ago.
Hopefully the new Galaxy S6 and its edged variant ca translate these numbers into amazing real-world performance. For now we can just wait until the devices hopefully become a reality on March 1 at MWC.

http://www.gsmarena.com/new_antutu_bench_leak_shows_galaxy_s6_beastly_performance-news-11135.php

Last edited:
Reading is fundamental. I said $40 plus per extra line
2 lines is $100, your other lines have to be $40 each . No good deal

And I heard it's for a year only

Just to clarify it isn't only for a year, that plan is good for the life of your acct.

There are other plans that are a promo good til end of 2015 but that is not one of them.

Reading is fundamental. I said $40 plus per extra line
2 lines is $100, your other lines have to be $40 each . No good deal

And I heard it's for a year only
Just to clarify it isn't only for a year, that plan is good for the life of your acct.

There are other plans that are a promo good til end of 2015 but that is not one of them.
They need to make some sort of offer for family plans. I'd be down to pay 140-160ish for that. 

Back
Top Bottom