• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the ones that were asking, it has been confirmed by the XDA member with the S6 that the Edge has No Removable Battery, No SD Slot.  Not sure about the regular 6 but I believe it is the same.

Damn y'all gonna make me take a photo of my mediocre stuff
laugh.gif
gonna have to add my watch & a couple of pairs of socks to my collection just to keep up

My fambs.

I'm looking to buy an SD card reader to plug into my Note 4. Anyone use something like this that they can recommend?

For the ones that were asking, it has been confirmed by the XDA member with the S6 that the Edge has No Removable Battery, No SD Slot.  Not sure about the regular 6 but I believe it is the same.
Infinite boos, especially on the SD slot omission.

They don't botch the Note series man :lol:

This is why I have NEVER liked the S phones. The Note has always been the clear winner

Kind of grossed out watching that video :x

It looks waaaay too similar to the iPhone. .even the damb keyboard and prediction looks exactly like the iPhone :x Samsung da hell yall doing smh.

Withholding judgement til Sunday but I think the M9 especially if it has an SD slot will be Sundays winner :smh:

In other news..this Asus might be the one..or the 1+2

Last edited:
Wow, just when I was starting to open up to Samsung. They blatantly copy Apple. Not inspired, just blatant copying.

No SD card slot, no removable battery, and the battery is smaller?

Looks like an on sale S5 would be a wiser pick at this point.

Shot themselves in the foot. Lanes open for the HTC take over if they play their cards right.

Last edited:
S5>>>>S6/iPhone clone. I buy my phones for function, not looks, and they just removed everything I liked about the phone :smh:

Shot themselves in the foot. Lanes open for the HTC take over if they play their cards right.

All they literally have to do is remove the bezel, that's all. They have the new camera going, a good UI, and the unique design with nice speakers, just those damn bezels....

On a white, rounded phone?

That.

Describes.

An iPhone.

:\

Last edited:
Kinda crazy we're 2 days from HTC's announcement and we still don't have any real leaks

seriously. i read on an android forum HTC posted on a social media site today "great designs dont cut corners." I really hope that means it just isnt a rehash of the M8

Back
Top Bottom